4

Toni Miller
Los Angeles, California
Two weeks later

  " bri keep still so I can finish". Brushing bri's hair, she tired to touch one of her puffs I moved her hand.

" I see my hair mommy". Tapping her thigh she ran to the mirror on her wall and giggled.

" you like it princess?",

" yes mommy, I like it. We go see daddy?". I shook my head and she pouted.

" no baby, he's working". Picking her up I kissed her cheek as I sat on the couch.

" I call daddy?". I nodded and grabbed my phone from the table, FaceTiming jay.

" what's up gorgeous, y'all good?".

" yes, bri wanted to call you". I said before I gave bri my phone.

" hey princess, you look pretty today". Bri giggled, making jay smiled.

" you come home now?".

" not right now baby girl, I'll be there tomorrow okay?". He said as bri rubbed her eyes.

" okay, we play too?". Jay chuckled before nodding.

" we can do whatever you want when I come home. I love you princess".

" I love youuu". She said while giggling.

" give mommy the phone bri". Handing me the phone, bri slid off the couch running to her coloring book.

" jay I miss you". I said as I watched him get dressed.

" I miss you too baby, don't make that face. I'll be home tomorrow morning".

" I'm trying not to, you been gone for almost three days". I said as he picked up his phone.

" I know Marie. I'm coming home tomorrow baby. Just gotta take care of some things".

" you been getting some sleep out there?". I asked as he sighed.

" yes baby. I gotta go though, I love you Marie".

" I love you too jay". Hanging up, I put my phone on the table and sat on the floor next to Briana

•••
The next day

     Waking up, I checked on bri before going back to the bedroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. Getting back in bed I checked my phone before going back to sleep.

  Feeling kisses all over my face I sat up to see Jordan.

" baby!". Wrapping my arms around his neck I kissed him over and over as he laughed. " I missed you so much".

" I missed you more, Marie". Kissing him again, I slid my tongue into his mouth and he gripped my ass making me moan.

  " baby stop, briana could wake up any minute now". I said as he kissed on my neck.

" then ima make it quick". Sighing, he pulled my shorts off along with his sweat pants.

Rubbing my clit he slid into me and I gasped. Kissing him he bit my bottom lip and I moaned feeling him go deeper.

" fuck jay". I yelled out as he kissed me.

" you can't be quite huh?". He smirked as I held on to him.

Throwing my head back, he moved my bra kissing down my chest.

" damn baby". Biting my lip, I moaned as he stoked in and out of me.

    Kissing him, he held my leg up and I came. Feeling him cum in me, he laid on me, kissing on my neck.

" I love you jay".

" I love you too baby".

•••

" let's go downstairs bri".

  " mommy i don't see daddy". Bri whined as I took her downstairs.

" I'm right here baby girl". Jay said as bri ran to him.

" daddy!". She held on to him tightly while he kissed her cheek over and over.

" I missed my lil ball player, you was being good?".

" yes, right mommy?". I laughed and nodded. Tickling her, jay kissed her cheek and she laughed uncontrollably.

" okay daddy stoppp!". Kissing her again he put her down and she held on to his leg.

" princess you wanna go to the pool?". He asked her as she got excited.

" yes! Mommy let's gooo".

<<<<<<<
Comment & vote 💖