27

Toni
Los Angeles, California
One month later

    In the house alone, Jordan had bri for the week and I mostly stayed in the house, avoiding pictures being taken of me and the constant questions. Having no family here made me think how lonely I was but talking to my father almost every day helped me feel better.

   Hearing the door bell, I stood up from the couch and opened the door.

"Hi mommy!".

"Hey baby, did you have fun?". Bri giggled and nodded

"Yes, hi baby". She lightly poked my stomach and I laughed.

   Looking up, Jordan was leaning against the door looking at me.

"How about you take your bag upstairs and then we can bake cupcakes?".

"Yayyyy!". She ran from the door to upstairs.

"How you doing?".

"I'm fine Jordan".

"How's my baby doing in there?".

"Just fine, it's getting late..". He just stared at me and I cleared my throat.

"Why you rushing me? You good?".

"Yes I'm good, I have to get bri ready for bed".

Jordan closed the door and stood in front of me. I turned my head as he looked down at me.

"I want my family back baby, let's work this out. I know we can". He turned my head to face him and I sighed.

"Why? So you can hurt me again?".

"No, I made the biggest mistake ever. And that was losing you...".

"I think you should go". I said as I wiped under my eyes.

"Hold up, stop crying first". He wiped my face and kissed my forehead.

"I love you, don't ever forget that". Jordan placed his head on my stomach before calling bri.

"You leave daddy?".

"Yeah, I'll call you tomorrow okay?".

"Okay I'll be waiting".

"Aight baby girl, I love you. Make sure you be good for your mom". He bent down and kissed her cheek as she giggled.

"I love you too daddy". Jordan stood up and left after looking back at me.

**

    Rubbing my stomach, I bent over to grab a bowl.

"Mommy did you bake cupcakes with daddy?".

"No but we made a cake together".

"Really?". Bri said, sitting up in the stool.

"Mhm, it was a long time ago. Back when we were in college".

"Oh oh I wanna mix it!". I gave her the spoon and leaned against the counter rubbing my stomach.

   After we baked the cupcakes, we saved some and ate what was on the counter.

    Brianna started to get tired as I bathed her, getting her out, I wrapped her towel around her and carried bri to her room.

    I got bri dressed and laid her on the bed, kissing her forehead I pulled her covers back and left the room. Getting ready to take a shower, I looked in the mirror and played with my ring.

Jordan
The next day

  Calling Toni phone, bri answered and I chuckled.

"Hi daddy".

"What's up baby? What you doing?".

"Eating candy". She sung

"You mom gave you that?".

"Nuh uh". I chuckled and sat back in the couch.

"Where she sat anyway?".

"Upstairs".

"Can you do daddy a favor and give her the phone". Bri said yes and I heard movement.

  "Mommy here".

"Hello?".

"What's up Marie?".

"Hi Jordan". She said dryly.

"I need you to do something".

"What?".

"Let me take you out tonight...".

"No". I shook my head and sighed.

"Come on baby, I'm trying. Why can't you let me do that?".

"I told you I needed space, were separated".

"Fuck that, I don't wanna lose you over a stupid mistake". 

"Mhm".

"You gone let me take you out?".

"Will you leave me alone after?".

"Nope".

"I'll think about it". Toni hung up and I chuckled. Looking threw my phone, I looked at pictures of me and Toni. Seeing a old video,  I went to it and it was a video of Toni dancing in me.

    I shook my head and locked my phone. Hearing a knock on the door, I got up and opened it.

"How do you know where I stay at?".

<<
Comment & vote ❤️