10

Jordan
Los Angeles, California
Two weeks later

  " daddy I no get in water". Bri said while shaking her head.

" why you scared all of a sudden? Come here, I got you". She walked up to me and held her arms out. Picking her up, I held her up while she moved in the pool.

" put on your lil arm things before ya momma kill me". Helping bri to the steps, she slid them on her arms and played in the water. 

" where's mommy?".

" she's taking a nap baby girl, you next".

" I no sleep, we stay up". I chuckled and sat on the steps watching her.

" no I stay up, you sleep". She shook her head and I laughed.

" I go by granny, we no friends anymore".

" aww you hurt daddy's feelings bri". I wiped under my eyes like I was crying.

" I sorry daddy, no cry". She kissed my cheek and I smiled.

" daddy's crying?". Toni said, walking over to us.

" baby she hurt my feelings, bri said we wasn't friends anymore".

" nuh uh".

" yes you did big head, let's go". Getting out of the pool, I picked up bri and wrapped her in a towel.

" jay she looks so cute with her little bathing suit on".

" what about daddy?".

" daddy looks good". She said lowly and I chuckled.

" bri you tired?". Briana was laying on my shoulder with her finger in her mouth.

" I lay down daddy".

" I thought you said you was staying up?".

" no, I tired now". I chuckled and gave her to Toni before going upstairs.

Taking a shower, I washed up before grabbing a towel.

" oooh look at my baby daddy". Pulling Toni closer to me I wrapped my arms around and she giggled.

" you're all wet jay".

" shut up". Kissing her, she rubbed the front of my towel and I pulled back.

" you a freak, that's how you got pregnant".

" it takes two to make a baby, I didn't force you to have sex".

" I mean..when you rubbing all on me how I'm supposed to say no?".

" exactly, now shut up". Moving my towel, she got down and grabbed my dick, licking the tip.

•••

" here daddy". Bri held the fork in front of my face and fed me the pasta.

" you feeding daddy now?".

" yes, you not done". Toni and I laughed as she fed my some more pasta.

" it seems like yesterday we were feeding her now she's feeding us" Toni said while acting like she was crying.

" look at your mom being dramatic, here baby girl". I gave bri her cup and juice and she sipped some.

" I done daddy". She held her arms up and I sat her in my lap.

" bri how old are you?". She tried to hold up two fingers and Toni Laughed.

" big girl, she's so cute jay".

" I know". Bri reached for the cup and I gave it to her. " she's smart too, got it from her daddy. Right bri?".

" I dunno". I chuckled and kissed her forehead.

" she looks like a wild child, bri we have to do your hair baby".

" no, I like it mommy". She put her hands over her curly hair and laid back on me.

We finished eating and I took bri into the living room as Toni washed the dishes.

" that's how you dance baby girl?".

" yes, you dance daddy?". I shook my head and she jumped on the couch, talking to herself.

" Toni!".

" yes baby?". She sat on my lap and I pointed to bri.

" bri, what are you doing?".

" I dance mommy". Briana laid on her back, kicking her feet up.

" she has way too much energy". I nodded and kissed her neck.

" jay your phone ringed".

" I'll get to it later Marie". She kissed me and laid on my shoulder watching bri.

" la la la..". Briana had her toys everywhere and she sat in the middle of it played.

" look at her...I don't know how Ima get her to bed".

" just let her play till she gets tired because we both know she's gonna fuss". Sitting back, i rubbed Toni's thigh up and down as she closed her eyes.

<<
Comment & vote ❤️