37

Jordan
One month later

Driving home, I had a game in New York and been there for three days. Wanting to surprise my babies I didn't tell them what day I was coming home. Pulling up to the house, I got out and grabbed my duffle bag from the back seat. Going into the house, nobody was down stairs.

Walking upstairs, I went to the bedroom and Toni's back was turned. She was bending over with shorts and a tank top on.

"damn, my baby looking good". I said out loud, licking my lips. Toni turned around and had the biggest smile on her face.

"Baby!". Waddling over to me, I chuckled and wrapped my arms around her.

"What's up bae?". Leaning down, I kissed her and she didn't let me go.

"damn you missed me that much".

"Yes, its harder to do things too. Look at my stomach". Looking down I rubbed her stomach.

"my son getting big in there".

"I know, you did great though. You had fun?". Toni said as she let me go to put up a shirt.

"yeah, I didn't go out like the guys did though. I had a meeting out there too". I said while smirking.

"What happened?". Sitting on the bed, I pulled my phone out.

"hold up, where's my child?". I said while looking around.

"she's on her room, probably making a damn mess".

"briana Marie miller!". I yelled and waited for her to come in the room.

"uh yes?". She said mugging me.

"who you making that face at lil girl". I asked

"you". Looking at briana crazy I looked around the room.

"Who the fuck..". I mumbled and looked at Toni.

"don't look at me she said it".

"briana bring ya ass here". I told her and she crossed her arms.

"yes?". She said in front of me.

"what's yo damn problem?".

"you leave me". I chuckled and scratched my face.

"dramatic ass, I have to work baby. You can't come everywhere".

"yes I can".

"no you can't, now you gone drop that attitude okay?".

"ok daddy, I miss you".

"I missed you too, gimme a kiss". Picking her up, bri kissed my cheek.

"finally, my baby back to normal". I poked her neck and she giggled.

"I show you my book?". Bri said referring to her coloring book.

"I'll look at it later. I need to talk to your mom so go to your room and I come a in little while".

"cool dude". I chuckled and she got off me running out the room.

"How the hell she found a attitude?". I asked Toni.

"I don't know, she watches too much tv".

"back to my good news, come here". Watching her walk over to me I chuckled.

"stop laughing at me, dickhead". Toni said while pouting her lips.

"I'm sorry baby, your just cute". She sat on my lap and I put my hand on her stomach.