9

Toni
Bora bora

   Walking backwards in the sand , I held my hands out and jay grabbed them.

" baby you're gonna fall". Jordan said while smiling.

" I'm not, your going to catch me right?",

" nope". I smacked my lips and he laughed.

" I'll catch you bae, I was just playing with you". He pulled me close to him and I laid my head on his chest, looking at the water.

" our anniversary is coming up soon baby".

" I know, 5 years together". Holding hands we continued to walk near the water.

" 5 long years..". He cut his eyes to me and I tried not to laugh.

" what you trying say Toni?".

" it was a joke, you know I love being with you".

" mhm, gimme a kiss". I reached up to kiss him and he kissed my lips a few times.

" jay".

" what's up baby?". He looked down at me and I continued to walk backwards.

" I miss the way we used to be, everything seems different". Jay stopped walking and looked at me funny.

" where is this coming from?".

" I just thought about it, the whole situation was crazy".

" I never touched that girl, I swear. She started popping up at the games baby, just some crazy fan". He wrapped his arms around me and I did the same.

*flashback*

" Jordan get out!".

" what? You not kicking me out. Baby listen to me-".

" get out of the room, I don't even wanna look at you right now". I said while crying.

" baby, I swear on my daughter I didn't touch that women, come here". He walked over to me and I just stood there crying.

" I can't... Let me go!". He held on to me tighter and I just cried on his shirt".

*end of flashback*

" let's just move past it okay? You got my heart baby. Nobody else". He kissed my forehead and we started walking back to the house.

The next day

" daddy I don't see my toy...". Bri whined as jay help her look for the rest of her dolls.

" stop whining Briana, look I found them. Go put them in your bag". Jay gave her the dolls and she ran to her room.

" jay you finished packing?". Looking around the room I grabbed our phones and I checked mines.

" yeah I'm done baby". He smacked my ass and walked away before I could hit him.

" Jordan make sure we left nothing in the bathroom". I said as he came back in the room, holding my thong up.

" give me my shit". I snatched it from him and he laughed.

" mommy! I finished...I finished". Bri said as she danced around the room.

" you soo silly princess". Jay sat on the bed and put bri on his lap.

" bri bri you like it over here?".

" yesss mommy, I had fun. You had fun daddy".

" yes baby girl". They started playing around on the bed as I make sure nothing was left behind.

Los Angeles, California

" Briana slow down!". Soon as we opened the door she ran into the house.

" I sorry!". She went upstairs and I took her bag to get room.

" don't make a big mess while mommy unpacks, stay in your room okay?",

" okay mommy". I kissed her cheek and I went to the bedroom.

" ugh I'm so tired". I fell back on the bed and I closed my eyes.

" wake the fuck up". Jordan slapped my thigh and I sat up on my elbows.

" Jordan Miller...". He ignored me and I threw a pillow at him.

" I hear you, stop throwing shit". He unpacked his clothes and threw some on the floor.

" this room can never be clean. You always have clothes on the floor".

" because I can never find anything". I got up to help him and I unpacked my bag.

" thank you baby". I held my arms out and he picked me up.

" mhm, gimme kiss". I said as he kissed me a few times before putting me down.

  " go get bri ready for bed, I'm going take a shower bae". He kissed my forehead and gripped my ass before going to the bathroom.

<<<
Comment & vote 💗