7

Toni Miller
Los Angeles , California

  " what's this color angle?".

" pink mommy". Bri said as I painted her nails.

" oh this is pretty mama, you like it". She flexed her hands while smiling.

" yes mommy its sooooo pretty. Thank you".

" you're welcome baby but you have to let them dry". Bri blew on her nails, and I laughed.

" I show daddy my nails".

" you have to wait until he comes home, let's go down stairs". She held her arms out and slowly walked downstairs.

     Grabbing the remote, I looked for a movie she can watch. Hearing some noise outside I knew Jordan was home.

  " daddy! Daddy!". Bri ran to Jordan and he picked her up.

" what's up princess? Why you have your finger like that?".

" I have pink nails, see?". She flexed her hands and giggled

  " it's pretty mama, I like it". He let her down and she ran upstairs.

" briana Marie where are you going?". I asked as she poked her head out from behind the wall

" to play mommy!". She ran back up and Jordan snatched me from the couch.

" you play too damn much, put me down".

" no because I didn't get a kiss yet". He tried to kiss me and I moved. " stop playing with me Toni".

  I pecked his lips and he smacked his lips. 

" I ain't seen yo ass all day and you wanna play games". I tried not to laugh and he just stared at me

" okay okay I'm sorry baby". Kissing him a few times he deepened it.

" you missed me?".

" of course I did jay". I kissed him again and he let me down.

" thinking about moving my mom out here, she wants to stay in Atlanta though ".

" you can talk to her about it and the last time we talked about it was when bri was born". I said before kissing him again.

" I'll talk to her about it,  then we could have more time together" he gripped my ass while kissing on my neck.

" oh yeah? doing what?".

" fucking you all over this big ass house, and at the pool". Biting my lip I looked at him and he nodded.

" well I can't wait baby". I slipped my hands under his shirt, rubbing his chest.

" mommy what you doing?". Bri asked with her head tilted.

" nothing miss nosey, you ready for bed?".

" nooo mommy I stay up!". Bri yelled as jay picked her up.

" you not supposed to talk back, it's bed time princess". She started fake crying and jay tickled her.

" stop crying little girl, go upstairs and get ready for bed". She stopped laughing and she went upstairs soon as he let her down.

" I'm going bathe her". He nodded and I went upstairs? Taking out some clothes for bri.

Jordan Miller

  Hearing my phone buzz I took it out and looked at the hundreds of notifications before actually reading the text message.

   Sitting on the couch I sighed and delete the message thread before deleting the number.

   I got up and sat outside trying to clear my head.

" baby? You okay?".

" uh yeah, I'm cool bae". Toni sat on my lap and I rubbed her back.

" I wanna go somewhere jay, just to get away from everything. We need it".

" most definitely. anywhere you wanna go we going. You think bri should come?". 

" yeah she'll have fun, you know she doesn't like all the cameras and people being in her face". I nodded and looked at the other houses.

" you know how much I love you right? We together forever".

" I know baby". Interlocking our fingers i kissed her hand.

<<<<<<<
Comment & vote 💗