13

Toni
Los Angeles, California

My arms wrapped around Jordan's neck, I threw my head back as he sucked on my neck.

" oh fuck jay". I moaned, kissing him. Jay slowed down and looked at me.

" I love you baby". He groaned.

" I love you more jay". I said before he speed up. Opening my mouth, nothing came out as he stroked in and out of me.

" damn". He grunted and I held on to the shower wall.

" I'm gonna cum", I said throwing my head back.

My leg held up, jay kissed and I deepened it. Sucking on his bottom lip, I yelled out as I came. Jordan came inside of me and kissed me a few times.

" shit..". He mumbled as I held on to him.

" I'm so tired jay".

" I know baby hold up". Washing up, jay carried me out of the shower. Half asleep, jay pulled out one of his shirts and put on me.

Laying on the bed, Jordan had on some briefs when he came to the bed.

" damn I fucked the shit out of you". I laughed a little bit and hit his chest.

" just terrible, come hold me Jordan". Holding my arms out he chuckled and laid on top of me.

" you looked just like bri when you did that".

" you always say that, she gets a lot of me though". Jay nodded and laid on my chest.

" you trying to give me another one though?". I looked down at him and then looked back at the wall.

" I'd love to give you another baby, I don't want to pressure it like I did the first time".

" I mean you could be pregnant right now, we obviously don't use condoms". I smiled and he held on to me tight.

" I actually liked being pregnant, except for my emotions being everywhere".

" my mom knew before me, I remember going back to Atlanta the week I proposed and she kept staring at you".

"I didn't even know I was pregnant". I said as I yawned.

" it's late as hell, go to sleep baby". Jay leaned up to kiss me and I rubbed his back until I fell asleep.

The next day

" mommy I look pretty?". I turned around and bri was wearing my lipstick.

" oh my god, what are you doing mama?". I picked her up and tickled her.

" I wear lipstick". She poked her lips out and i laughed.

" I see that baby, we Can't let daddy see you". Going upstairs jay was coming out of the bed room.

" what's that shit on my baby girl face?",

" lipstick..". I said quietly.

" hell no, take it off". He looked at her face and she giggled.

" no daddy I look pretty".

" you look pretty grown, you only two bri".

" she likes it jay, don't get her started". I let bri down and she danced in Front of jay.

" I no take it off, I no take it off",

" stop shaking yo butt before I chase you around this house". She gasped and ran to her room.

" scaring my baby like that". I was about to his his chest but he stopped me.

" I'll push you down them fuckin stairs Toni". We busted out laughing and I jumped on his back as he walked down the stairs.

" you'll do me like that babe?".

" self defense bae, self defense". I slapped the back of his neck and he threw me on the couch.

" see I was just playing but I'll really fuck you up".

" fuck you". I held up my middle finger and he did the same.

" I did last night and loved every minute of it".

" jay!". He started laughing and I crossed my arms.

" I'm bout to go hang with bri you lame as hell". I shrugged and he put me over shoulder slapping my ass

<<

Comment & vote 💓