8

Toni Miller
Bora bora
One month later

Sitting under the shade, I fixed my bathing suit before grabbing my drink. Looking out to the water, Jordan was splashing water on bri's legs as she sat on the sand laughing.

Grabbing my phone I took a few pictures of them and bri came running to me.

" mommy! Mommy!".

" yes mama?". I picked her up and sat her on my lap.

" I have fun with daddy, and I play in sand!". Bri said and I smiled.

" I seen you angle, you look so cute in your bathing suit". I kissed she cheek and she giggled.

" thank you, I go play now?". I nodded and she hopped off me, going out to the sand dragging her feet.

Taking my shades of, I got up and walked over to Jordan.

" damn..how you doing gorgeous?". I smiled and he grabbed my hands.

" I'm good..you here alone?".

" nah, with my wife and daughter, what about you?". He smirked and I laughed.

" I'm here alone, you think you're wife would like you talking to me?".

" nope, but I just had to talk to you". He wrapped his arms around me and I tried not to laugh.

" are you flirting with me sir?".

" I just might be". We started laughing and I held his face kissing him.

" you look sooo good". I said to jay and he smiled. 

" oh word?". I nodded and his hands traveled down to my ass.

" you got ya ass out and shit, you lucky nobody out here". I waved him off and he laughed. 

" I thought you liked it?".

" you know I do baby". I pushed his chest and went to get bri.

" it's time to get cleaned up mama". She pouted and laughed.

" she gets that from you".

" no she doesn't ". He

"come here baby girl". Jay took her from me and I went take a shower. Once I got out I wrapped a towel around myself before getting something to wear.

" why you took a shower without me?". Jordan said as he picked me up.

" you had Briana, where is she?".

" I'm her room, you know she brought all them damn toys". Jordan said before putting me back down. 

" I love it here baby, we should come back another time, but just the both of us". I wrapped my arms around his waist while looking up at him. 

" we can go wherever you wanna go bae, now get dressed I'm going take a shower ". I reached up to kiss him and he smacked my ass before going to the bathroom.

•••

" Briana Marie, you can't drag your toys, they'll get mess up". Jordan said as bri pouted. 

" daddy mean mommy". She ran to me and laid on my lap. 

" remember that when you want something bri". Her head popped up and we laughed 

" noooo, I love youuu" . She jumped on jay and I laughed.

" mhm, I love you too. it's time to eat though". He sat her at the table and I fixed her something to drink.

  "Baby you think she will eat those vegetables? She's picky". I asked Jordan and handed him his plate.

" she probably would, if not she ain't leaving the house".

" jay really? She's two". He shrugged and ate his food.

" she gotta stop being like that". I nodded and ate the rest of my food.

•••

  After I put bri to bed, I went back to the bed room and closed the door as jay walked up to me

" baby put me down". I whined as jay put me over his shoulder.

" nope". He threw me on the bed and I laughed as he pulled me shorts off.

" you can't be laughing Marie, that's ruining the moment". Jay said as he took his shirt off.

" oh I'm sorry daddy, i won't laugh". I pulled him on the bed and he kissed me and down my stomach.

" that can wait, I want you now". He came back up and grinned at me.

" you do?". Pulling his shorts down, I wrapped my legs around his waist.

" mhm". I kissed him and he bit my lip before entering me.

" oh fuck jay". Throwing my head back, he kissed on my neck and went slow.

" you love me baby?". Jay groaned out as I moaned.

" yes, i love you jay". He stroked in and out of me faster and kissed me before I moaned too loud.

" damn..I love you too". Kissing down to my chest, I held the back of his head and he grunted.

    Gripping the sheets I threw my head back and Jordan held my face with one hand kissing me.

" baby I'm about to cum". I moaned out as he bit his lip.

" fuck, I'm right behind you". Holding on to him we came at the same time and he pulled out.

" we not done baby, turn over...".

<<<<<<<<<<<
Comment & vote 💘