16

Toni
Los Angeles, California
The next day

Looking over, Jordan was in bed sleeping. He must've came home last night. Moving his arm I got up and rushed to the bathroom throwing up.

I flushed the toilet and went to the sink, washing my mouth. Brushing my teeth I grabbed a towel and started the shower. After my shower I got dressed and checked on bri. She was still sleeping so I went downstairs to cook breakfast.

Fixing their plates I say them on the table and started to feel nauseous so I grabbed a water bottle from the refrigerator.

"Good morning baby". Jordan kissed my cheek and I moved.

"Morning..you hungry?".

"Uh yeah,what's wrong?".

"Feeling sick again, but I'm fine".

"No you're not, stop brushing it off. You wanna see a doctor?". I shook my head.

"I'm okay, let it go".

"Let it go? You serious?".

"Yes, you just got home. I don't wanna argue".

"Ain't no argument here, you brushing shit off like it's okay". I instantly started crying and his face softened.

"Why you crying?". I shrugged and hid my face in my hands.

"Come here baby". Walking over to him I sat on his lap and he wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm sorry Jordan-".

"Relax, it's okay. Stop crying". He wiped my tears away and kissed me.

"Mommy crying?". We turned around the Briana was in the kitchen.

"Not anymore, I'm fine baby. You hungry?".

"Yes! Hi daddy". I got up to get her some juice and she say on Jordan's lap.

"What's up princess? Look at your hair". Bri giggled and jay played with her hair.

"It curly, I like it". I put her juice on the table and jay kissed her forehead before putting her down.

"I like bacon, I like bacon..". She sung over and over as she ate her food.

After eating, I washed the dishes as jay got bri dressed.

"Mommy!". Drying my hands, I went upstairs to bri's room. She sitting in the floor and her hair was worse than before.

"Jay what happened to my baby's hair?". I asked, picking her up.

"I don't know shit about doing hair so she tried to do it herself". I laughed and looked at bri.

"Briana you tried to do your hair?".

"Yes, you don't like it?".

"You look like a child gone crazy, let mommy do your hair". Jordan was sitting on her bed talking on the phone as I brushed bri's hair.

"Ouch!".

"I'm sorry, keep still mama". Finishing her hair she jumped up and looked at the mirror.

"I look pretty mommy?".

"Yes you do baby". She danced around her room playing with her dolls and she dragged them everywhere.

"Briana". She ignored me and Jordan laughed.

"I know you heard me little girl". Bri put the blanket over her head while laughing.

"I not here mommy".

"So silly". She moved the blanket and was in her own little world playing with her dolls.

   Getting up from the floor, I rushed to the bathroom in the bedroom throwing up. Jay came in the bathroom and rubbed my back.

"Damn baby..you alright?". I nodded and got up to brush my teeth.

"I think I'll go see a doctor today..".

"You need me there with you?". I shook my head.

"I'll be in and out".

"You sure?".

"Yes I'm positive jay". He nodded and I kissed his cheek before getting dressed.

••

  Jordan

     On the phone with my manager, I sat on the kitchen counter and told him what my decision was. Hanging up I checked the time and Toni still wasn't back.

  Bri was in the front room laying on the couch, watching a movie. My phone buzzing, I ignored the messages and the door opened.

"Jay!".

"What's up? What did they say?".

"Can we talk about this upstairs? It's serious..". She said and I looked at her confused.

"What do you mean it's serious?".

"Go upstairs please?". I nodded and went upstairs to the bedroom.

  Sitting on the bed, bri ran into the room with a big envelope.

"Daddy! Read it". She handed it to me and I looked up at Toni and she was biting her lip.

"Open it now daddy!".

"Okay okay, I'll open it". I opened the envelope and it was some papers.

"What is this?".

"Just look at it Jordan". A piece of paper fell on the floor and I picked it up.

"Is this what I think It is?". She smiled and nodded.

"Yes, I'm 9 weeks pregnant...".

"A baby?". Bri asked and I stood up before picking her up.

"Were having another baby!?". I pulled Toni closer to me and hugged her. Kissing her forehead she wrapped her arms around me and bri was giggling 

"Your gonna be a big sister baby girl".

"Oh my goddd". We laughed and I kissed her cheek.

<<

Comment & vote 💖