22

Jordan
Los Angeles, California

Getting out of the shower, I started to get dressed as I heard stuff falling on the floor. Opening the door I moved as something was throw at me.

"Baby what are you doing?". She had all my shit thrown out of the room. Almost everything I had was in front of the bedroom door.

"Get out..". Tears was streaming down her face and she held her stomach.

"What the hell are you talking about? Why my stuff on the floor?".

"That's why you're always on your phone huh? You got that bitch pregnant?!". Toni started hitting me and I grabbed her arms.

"What are you talking about? I didn't get anybody pregnant". She snatched her arms away from me and grabbed my phone.

"What the fuck is this then?". I read the message and I looked up at her.

"Baby..-".

"That's what you do when I here taking care of our daughter?".

"No, I was drunk and..-".

"That's no excuse! 5 years together and you do this shit. We have a 2 year old daughter, I'm pregnant Jordan!". She punched me in the chest as she cried.

I didn't even know what to say, I just let her yell.

"You promised me that you would never cheat on me. You lied to me more than once and I'm tired".

I was about to say something but she shook her head.

"I'm done Jordan, get out!". She yelled and my heart dropped.

"Baby wait let me explain..".

"I don't have the energy to do this, just leave Jordan ". Toni was leaning against the wall crying. All my shit packed I went downstairs and stood at the door.

"Daddy don't leave, why you go". Bri asked coming down the stairs.

"I messed up baby girl, daddy has to go. I'll see you tomorrow okay?".

       She looked like she was going to cry and I sighed. Toni came downstairs and picked bri up.

Toni

Holding bri close to me as I cried, Jordan looked at me and I shook my head.

"What about Brianna?",

"We'll work something out". His head down, he grabbed all of his things leaving.

Going upstairs, I sat on the bed still crying.

"No cry mommy". Bri kissed my cheek and I smiled.

"I love you so much bri bri". She started giggling and I wiped my face.

"I love you tooo", I smile and kissed her cheek.

"You not cry anymore?"

"No baby, you wanna help mommy cook dinner?".

"Yess! Let's go",  she hopped off the bed and ran out of the room.

    Going downstairs, bri tried to climb into the stool and I helped her.

**

Washing bri's hair as she slashed the water, I put soap on her nose and she giggled.

"Daddy coming back home?".

"Not tonight Bri".

"Why?". She said as I poured water on her hair.

"Because mommy and daddy need some time apart. You'll see him tomorrow okay?". I said, trying not to cry.

"Okay mommy, I get out now? I tired". I nodded and washed her off before grabbing a towel. Wrapping it around her I took her out of the bathroom and sat on the bed.

   I got Brianna dressed and I laid on the bed with her on my chest. My phone ringing i looked at it and it was Jordan. Ignoring the call, he called again and I declined it. Clearly my throat, I looked down at my stomach and rubbed it.

Jordan

"Did the answer man?".

"Nah she didn't". I told nick as I sat back on the couch.

"Damn..".

"I fucked up man, I wouldn't blame her if she wanted a divorce".

"Don't talk like that, it's going to work out".

"I hope so..".

"What are you going to do?".

"I don't know, just figure out how to make her talk to me".

"This is crazy man, on top of that she pregnant".

"I know, can't even think straight right now". I sighed and ran my hands down my face.

     Getting up, I grabbed my phone before slapping nick up.

"I'm bout to head out man".

"Aight, if you need anything I got you".

"Thanks man".

    Leaving nick's house, I sat in truck holding the wheel with my head down. 

<<

Comment & vote 💖