6

Jordan Miller
Los Angeles, California

  Coming home from a game, I threw my bag on the bench next to the door before going upstairs.

" hey baby, you did good tonight". Kissing Toni, I took my shirt off and laid back on the bed.

" thank you bae, bri sleeping?".

" yeah she went to bed about 30 minutes ago". Getting up, I took my shoes off, going to the closet to change.

" tired as fuck, come lay down with me do I can go to sleep Marie.". Laying in bed, Toni jumped on me and I laughed.

" turn over". Laying on my stomach, Toni rubbed my back until I dozed off.

The next day

" briana you can't leave your toys everywhere, ya mom gone be mad". I said as she jumped around the room with her toys all over.

" I pick them up later daddy", she said while laughing. I shook my head looking at her.

" when you fall don't come crying to me".

" I no fall daddy".

After she stopped running around she started whining about being hungry

" daddy I hungry". Bri whined as I picked her up and went to the kitchen.

" I know princess, sit right here". Putting her in a chair, Toni fixed her plate and she started dancing while eating.

" baby I fixed your plate". Kissing Toni, I got my plate before sitting down.

" daddy you forgot my shirt?". I laughed and shook my head.

" no baby girl, I'll get your jersey okay?". Kissing her cheek she giggled and grabbed her juice.

" yesss".

Hearing my phone buzz, I pulled it out and slid it back into my pocket quickly. Looking at Toni she staring at me and I looked away. Talking to bri I felt Toni staring at me.

" bri you done eating?".

" yess. I full.". Toni got up to get bri's plate and bri ran into the front room.

" baby". Ignoring me, she sat back down and ate the rest of her food. " why you ignoring me?".

" don't play stupid". Scratching the side of my face I looked at her confused.

" what?".

" you hiding shit again Jordan, you know what...". She got up, putting her plate in the sink before going up.

Checking on bri, she was coloring so I ran upstairs.

" baby come here". Pulling her to me, she snatched her arm away and I signed.

" I'm not doing this again, I told you this".

" nothing is going on Marie, I'm dead ass. I won't let anyone break us up". Wrapping my arms around her she just stood there while I kissed her over and over again.

" alright?".

" yeah Jordan".

" don't be like that, you got my heart Marie. And you know that". Sitting on the bed I pulled her on my lap.

" and you know that I hate our business being on social media".

" I can't control that. Nobody knows what goes on in our relationship but us Marie". She laid on my shoulder and I rubbed her back.

<<<<<<<
Comment & vote 💖
I feel like starting drama☺️