19

Toni
Los Angeles, California
Later that night

Laying in bed with bri watching movies, I looked down and she had her finger in her mouth.

"Mommy where's daddy?".

"Downstairs bri bri". She laid on my chest and I rubbed her back.

"You mad at him?".

"Mommy is just sad right now".

I felt the bed dip and i turned around. Jordan looked at me and I turned my head, looking at the movie. He reached for me but I moved his hand away.

Halfway through the movie, bri fell asleep so I carried her to her room and changed her clothes before laying her on the bed.

Turning the lights off, I went back to the bed room and Jordan was sitting on the edge of the bed with his head down and I went to the dresser.

"Can we talk?". I ignored him and grabbed some shorts.

"Toni". He put both of his hands on the dresser, staring at me.

"I don't want to talk, let me go".

"Baby just talk to me, what happened?":

"The whole time you knew she was still working there and you said nothing. I knew it was that bitch. Last year you told me that she wouldn't come between us". Jay wiped my face and I turned my head.

"And she won't, I just wanted to leave it in the past. I didn't know she would pop back up".

"We went through this last year Jordan..".

"I know and I'm sorry. Don't be mad at me baby". I crossed my arms and looked at him.

"I'll beat you and that hoe ass, pregnant and all". Jordan laughed and wrapped his arms around me.

"No you not, give me a kiss". I turned my head and he sighed.

"Don't kiss me, go kiss that bitch".

"Really? Who's wearing the ring, you or her?".

"Me..".

"Aight, I married you not her....I love you and you know that". I nodded and he kissed me.

"Now move, I'm going to cry". I moved his arm and wiped under my eyes.

"Why you crying?".

"I don't know, it's the pregnancy". He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"Stop crying baby". Jordan pulled me closer to him and rubbed my stomach.

The next day

  "You like your hair bri?". I asked as I finished her hair.

"Yes mommy, I show daddy!". She jumped up and ran out the room.

  Getting up, I went downstairs and bri was on Jordan's back

"Daddy no sleep, get up". She slapped his back and I laughed.

"Briana hit me again". Bri giggled and jay turned around.

"I sorry daddy. I get kisses?". Jordan shook his head and she pouted 

"Both of y'all act just alike Toni". Bri jumped off the couch and crossed her arms.

"I leaving because daddy not nice". She stomped upstairs and we laughed.

"You made my baby mad jay". He pulled me onto his lap and rubbed my stomach.

"She gone want something, you good though?".

"Mhm, Im kinda tired and craving pickles".

"Don't eat that pickles and peanut butter shit Toni". I laughed and he shook his head.

"But it's good baby".

"No, it's nasty as hell. I don't see how you eat that". 

"It's not me, it's the baby". Jordan pulled me shirt up and kissed my stomach.

"We're having a boy, remember that".

"How do you know Doctor Miller?".

"Because we made a connection, it's a boy". I laughed and got up.

"Whatever, I'm going to the kitchen". He Chuckled and slapped my ass while I walked to the kitchen

<<
Comment & vote 💗