12

Toni Miller
Los Angeles, California

Picking bri up, I walked over to our seats and sat down with her in my lap. She looked at the people cheering and she giggled.

" they say daddy name".

" I know baby, the game is about to start". After a few minutes the game started and bri got excited.

" mommy I have cotton candy please?". She said bouncing up and down.

" here mama". I opened the cotton candy and gave her some.

Watching the game, Jordan dunked the ball and bri threw her hands up.

" go daddy!". I laughed and cheered him. Jay leaned on his knees and turned around before winking at us.

" mommy I play too?".

" not right now baby". Bri leaned on me and clapped whenever jay made a shot.

The game over, I picked up bri and kissed her cheek. Turning around I noticed one of the cheerleaders staring at me.

Feeling someone touch me, I jumped and held my chest.

" baby!". I hit jays chest and he laughed.

" I'm sorry bae, what's up princess?". Bri opened her arms and went to Jordan.

" good job daddy". She held his face and we laughed.

" thank you baby, Toni you ready?".

" yes, getting annoyed". I said as I held on to him.

" somebody said something to you?". We started walking to car and he kissed me a few times.

" no, just this cheerleader was staring at me. It was weird". I looked up at jay and he turned his head.

" I'll look into it if you want me to".

" it's okay, just weird". He nodded and there was an awkward silence.

••

" I no eat that". Bri cried as jay put her on the chair.

" yes you will, you can't eat candy for dinner". She threw her head back and cried.

" Jordan get your daughter".

" how come she's my daughter whenever she throws tantrums?". I shrugged and he chuckled.

" I just hate when she does that, terrible twos".

" Briana stop crying and eat your food".

" I no eat that!". She yelled and I popped her hand.

" let me hear you yelling at your father again". I said as I wiped her tears.

" come here baby". Jay sat her on his lap and she slowly ate her food.

" daddy's girl". I said, washing the dishes.

" she wore herself out, look". I turned around and she was laid back on Jordan sleep.

" she's so bad sometimes, my baby getting bigger".

" I really hope this just a phase, yelling at me and shit".

" because she doesn't get her way". Jay stood up with her and kissed her forehead.

" I'm going lay her down, if you not upstairs when I get there that's yo ass". I raised an eyebrow and he nodded.

" oh really? You won't do nothing".

" aight, try me if you want Marie". He slapped my ass and walked away before I could hit him.

Jordan

Walking down the hall to bri's room, I turned the lamp on and laid her on the bed.

" daddy no leave me". She whined.

" bed time baby, I'll see you in the morning aight?".

" okay". Bri poked her bottom lip out and I sighed.

" don't make that face, you love me?".

" yes, I love youu". I chuckled and kissed her cheek.

" I love you too, good night baby". She turned over and mumbled good night. Leaving her room, I headed to the bedroom.

" damn Marie". I said, eyeing Toni in her bra and thong. She waved me over and I took my shirt off before locking the door. Hovering over Toni, i kissed up her neck and to her lips.

   She pushed me on the bed and climbed on top of me. Toni pulled my shorts and I gripped her ass.

" no touching yet daddy". She smacked my hand away and grabbed my dick, kissing the tip. Biting my lip, Toni wrapped her lips around it going lower.

" damn". Deep throating my dick, she came back up and sucked on the tip. Grunting, I moved Toni and laid her on the bed.

" you killing me baby". I said as I unhooked her bra.

" I just want you inside of me jay". Toni moaned as I kissed down to her chest.

" oh word?". I licked my lips as she pulled me closer to her.

" yes baby".

<<
Comment & vote ❤️