47

Jordan

Laying in bed with Brice, I lifted him up and he spit on my.

"Damn man". I said as he smiled.

"What happened?". Toni said as she came out of the shower.

"He spit up on me and shit".

"Brice acts just like you, see how he's laughing". I looked down and he was still smiling.

"No he doesn't, but he looks just like me". Smirking at Toni, she threw a shirt at me and Brice started crying.

"See what you did, you made him mad".

"No I didn't, you just being extra and scared him". She said as she took him from me.

"Every time we bonding you take my son from me".

"Do you have breasts to feed him?". Sticking my middle finger at her, I got up and she stopped me.

"What are you doing?".

"I'm not disabled Marie". Getting my crutches, she shook her head.

"I know your not smart ass". Waving her off, I went down the hall to bri's room. She was sleeping so I turned her light off and went downstairs.

Turning the tv on, it showed the video of me getting hurt and people talking about it.

This injury can slow Jordan-". I turned the tv channel and Toni came downstairs while holding Brice.

"Why are you watching that? All they do is talk bad about you".

"I wasn't, instead of asking me questions why don't you keep still?". I asked, noticing how much she was walking around.

"I'm fine, are you hungry?". Toni handed Brice to me and I sat up.

"Let me do something and you sit down".

"No you need to rest your knee, bri should be up by now so I'll go make something". Shaking my head, I heard bri running upstairs.

"Briana!".

"Yes daddy". She came to the couch and touched Brice's arm. 

"You wanna eat princess?".

"Mhm, I help daddy". She said helping me put a pillow under my leg.

"Thank you baby, go in the kitchen and help your mom too".

    She ran into the kitchen and Brice started crying. Checking his diaper, he was dry and I put him on my chest.

"You just want some attention huh". I said as he stopped crying.

"Jay you want me to bring your food in there?".

"No, I'll come to kitchen". Moving the pillow, Toni came and took Brice from me as I got up.

"I could've held him". Grabbing my crutches, she sighed.

"Your walking on crutches jay".

"you need to relax baby". Kissing her lips, I went to the kitchen.

"Mommy I want juice". Bri said as Toni came into the kitchen.

"I can get it bri".

"No you should go sit down". She walked passed me and I shook my head.

"Damn Toni, I can't even get my child some juice without you acting like that?".

"Not in front of bri". Toni said, handing Briana a cup of juice.