25

Jordan
Los Angeles, California

On the phone with Ashley, I grabbed my keys getting in the truck.

"Why would you do that?".

"Do what Jordan?".

"Tell tmz about you being pregnant, is that even my baby". I said as I pulled off.

"You were ignoring me and yes it is your baby".

"I don't know that though, soon as you give birth I want a DNA test". She smacked her lips and I stopped at a red light.

"Why are you acting like this? We could have a family". I clenched the steering wheel and sighed.

"I already have a family Ashley! What part of that don't you understand?".

"She doesn't even want you anymore, so what family?".

"Yo don't call me for dumb shit any more". I hung up and put my phone on my lap.

   Pulling up to my mothers house, I got out and used my key to get in.

**

Toni

    Getting out of the shower, I decided to leave my hair curly and just get dressed. Bri was already up in my bed watching tv so I went downstairs to cook breakfast.

  My phone ringing, I looked at it and it was my father.

"Hello?".

"Hey T, how you doing?".

"I'm okay, taking it one day at a time", I said as I looked in the refrigerator.

"That's good, I heard about what happened. Why didn't you tell me?".

"I don't like talking about it, who wants to talk about that?".

"I get it, if you need me to come out there I will. You're not alone are you?".

"No dad I'm fine, I have Jordan's mother..she helps whenever she can". Starting the food, I ate some fruit.

"So what are you going to do as far as the situation between you and Jordan".

"I honestly don't know, just wanna do what's best for me and my children".

"And that's what you should do..".

    Me and my dad talked for a while before hanging up. I finished breakfast and called bri down.

"Ouu I want bacon mommy". I laughed as I fixed her plate.

"I know baby, pick up your toy though". Watching bri pick up her toy I sat her plate down and she sat at the table.

"Mommy daddy no live here anymore?".

"As of now, no. Mommy and daddy need a break?".

"You tired?". She asked and I laughed.

"Not that kinda break bri. Eat your food princess". Bri danced in her seat as she ate and I fixed my plate.

"Can I talk to daddy please?", I nodded and called him from my phone, not wanting to hear his voice I just gave her the phone. Watching bri giggle, I smiled as her face lit up.

   **

    The door bell rang and I groaned, I just got comfortable and had to get up. Holding my stomach, I answered the door and it was Jordan.

"Uh you wanted bri today?".

"I came to talk". I noticed he had a bag in his hand and I raised an eyebrow.

"There's nothing to talk about, you cheated and lied... What else is there to say?".

"Can you let me in? So we can talk about it?". I rolled my eyes and moved out of the way. He tried to kiss my cheek but I turned my head.

"I'm letting you in, don't push it". He nodded and leaned against the counter.

"I got you some food". I looked in the bag and it was pasta.

"How did you know I was craving this?". He shrugged and looked upstairs.

"Where's bri?".

"Taking a nap, you came her to talk so talk". 

"I miss you like crazy, I know what I did was foul but you the love of my life, don't wanna be with no one else".

"Doesn't seem like it, I did everything. Wasn't I enough?". I said as I wiped under my eyes.

"Don't say that, you was perfect. I just fucked up on my part".

"An apology wont fix this. I just need some time".

"Time as in..".

"I think we should be separated. Right now I just can't be with you knowing you got someone else pregnant". The tears started falling and Jordan wiped them with his thumb.

   He sighed and held his head down for a while.

"You know I love you so much right?". I nodded and moved my hair for my face.

"I know".

"So uh, let me know when the next doctors appointment is...". He said looking away from me.

"I will.. ". Everything got awkward as I opened the door and Jordan walked out. Closing the door, I wiped my face and looked down at my ring.

<<
Comment & vote 💖