21

Toni
Los Angeles, California

   Getting back from New York, I went straight upstairs with bri and laid in bed.

"Mommy you tired?".

"A little bit, you wanna take a nap?".

"No mommy, don't sleep". She tried to shake my shoulder and I laughed.

"Y'all really left me in the truck". Jay said as I sat up.

"I'm tired jay, and bri doesn't want me to go to sleep".

"Brianna let your mom sleep". He sat on the bed and rubbed my foot.

"Daddy". She whined as she fell back on the bed.

"Stop, fake crying little girl". Jay grabbed her from the bed and she started laughing.

  Getting comfortable on the bed, I rubbed my stomach as I watched jay walk around with bri on his shoulder.

   After a while of watching jay playing around with Briana, I fell asleep.

**

  "I tell daddy, daddy!!". Bri yell as she sat on the counter.

"Why are you yelling Briana?". Jordan asking, coming into the kitchen.

"Mommy don't give me candy".

"No, that's all you eat". She pouted and jay opened the refrigerator.

"Here". He gave her a juice box and she looked at it.

"That's not candy". She frowned and I laughed.

"You're mom said no, take it or leave it". Bri grabbed the juice box and he let her off the counter.

"She loves telling on me, bad ass". I said as jay slapped my ass.

"Don't talk about my daughter".

"Who gave birth to her?". He said nothing and I smiled.

"Exactly, and she is bad".

"My child is innocent, and this one is gonna be innocent too". Jordan said, placing his hand on my stomach.

"Mhm, I'm craving salt and vinegar chips".

"Nasty ass chips, don't kiss me either". He said as I looked through the pantry.

"Shut up dick head".

"Go eat yo nasty ass chips Toni".

"I will, don't worry about me". I mumbled as I opened the chip bag.

"Is that an attitude?".

"No daddy it isn't". I said sarcastically.

"If you wasn't pregnant I'd fuck yo ass up".

"Good to know..- where's my child?".

   Jordan turned around and she was in the front room, sitting in the floor watching tv.

"See that? My daughter is innocent".

"She's good when she wants to be, just like you". I said, he squinted his eyes at me and I laughed.

"What's funny? I wanna laugh too baby".

"Nothing, I'm just eating my chips". I said, eating one.

"Lies, you throwing shade. Or however y'all women say it". I busted out laughing and he chuckled.

"How you know about that baby?".

"I know some stuff, I just don't say shit like that". Throwing the chip bag away, I held my arms up and jay picked me up.

"Gimmie a kiss". He turned his head and I laughed.

"Nigga you got Salt and vinegar breath". We busted out laughing as he walked to the front room.

"Mommy you can't walk?". Jay busted out laughing and I smack his arm.

"She can walk bri, I can't carry her?".

"No, daddy carries me...not mommy".

"Well too bad bri". She started giggling and I laughed.

   Jordan sat on the couch and leaned down, kissing my stomach.

"Me get kisses too daddy".

"Come here baby girl". Bri walked over to the couch and jay tickled her while kissing her cheek over and over.

"Okay daddy! Stopp". He stopped and she caught her breath.

"Briana you out of breath?". I asked

"Yes mommy, I couldn't breathe". Jay chuckled and moved her hair away from her face.

**

  Laying bri down on her bed, I kissed her cheek and left her room. Going down the hall, I took the laundry out of the dryer and into the the basket. I put it on my hip and went to the bedroom, sorting clothes out.

  Hearing the shower on, I sat on the floor in the closet while folding clothes. Getting back up, the shower turned off and I heard Jordan's phone ring.

"Toni can you answer that for me?".

"Okay baby". I said, walking over it.

   Picking the phone up there was a missed call from the same unsaved number and two text messages. I wanted to know who was calling my husband do I unlocked his phone and the message popped up.

  You weren't answering the phone, I didn't wanna say this over text message but I'm pregnant...

<<
Comment & vote 😁
I felt bad writing this 😭