42

Jordan
Madison square garden
New York.

After winning our game, we was beyond hype so we decided to go to a club.

"Nick hurry up, slow ass". I said laughing at him.

"Man fuck you". Getting on the bus, everyone was loud and even had some women in the back.

"Who got hoes in here?". Nick asked looking around.

"I don't know, I'm staying my ass up here though". I said sitting down.

•••

"Jordan here man". Brandon said handing me a drink.

"I don't really drink B ". I said laughing.

"Man drink the shit". Nick said and everyone stepped in.

"Yeah man don't be pussy". I heard and took the shot glass drinking it.

"damn". I said putting the glass down.

"There you go". Nick said patting my back.

The night went on and I had a few more drinks, I wasn't acting a fool like the other guys but I was laid back.

"Can we take a picture with you?". I heard and turned around. Two women were standing behind me.

"I don't know". I said looking at their clothes.

"It's just a picture, that's all we want. I'm a big fan". She said smiling.

"Aight, just a picture". The two women wrapped their arms around me and someone took the picture.

"Thank you so much".

"Yeah no problem". Nick grabbed my arm and waved at them.

"Man what you doing?".

"It's just a picture, I know what I'm doing". He whispered in my ear and I laughed.

"Go ahead man". Nick popped his imaginary collar and walked over to them. He said one word and they walked away with them. I shook my head and took my phone out.

•••
Los Angeles, California

"Daddy!". Bri said as I opened the door.

"How you knew that was me?". I asked picking her up.

"Cause I know, duh".

"Smart self, ya mom sleeping?". Sitting down, I kissed bri's cheek.

"Yes, she tired".

"I know, your brother about to come soon". Once I said that Bri got excited.

"Really?".

"Yeah, next month if he doesn't come early".

"He come now". I shook my head.

"No he can't, let him stay where he is baby". She got down and frowned.

"Oh now you mad at me?".

"Hmp!". Bri crossed her arms and stomped upstairs.

"Well ain't that some shit". Getting up from the couch, I went upstairs.

Bri closed her bedroom door and I laughed, going down the hall Toni was looking for something on the dresser.

"What's up baby?". She looked at me and went straight to the bed.

"Oh now you mad at me too? I just got home and y'all mad at me". I sat on the bed and she turned on her side.

"Baby..". I touched her stomach and she moved my hand.