31

Toni
The next day

Getting dressed, I left my hair curly with no make up. Putting on lip gloss I looked in the mirror and fixed my hair. Noticing my ring I looked at it and played with it as I walked into the bed room.

  going in the closet, I found Brianna playing with her toys.

"What are you doing?".

"Playing mommy,see?". She showed me her dolls and I nodded.

    looking for my shoes, I grabbed some sneakers.

"Mommy teddy bear!". She yelled and pointed to the bear Jordan got me.

"yes baby, uh it's a bear".

"I see it?". I sighed.

"It's a very very special bear baby, how about we go to grandma's house?".

"yesss". She got up and I grabbed everything before getting down stair, I rubbed my stomach as I waited for bri.

   putting her in the car, I got in and pulled off. My phone ringing, I looked at it.

"Hello?".

"Hey t, how you been?". My dad says.

"hanging in there, what about you?".

"I'm good, just wanted to check up on you".

"That's good, bri is having a birthday party next month. Can you make it?".

"Of course I can, anything for my grand baby". I smiled and we talked for a while before hanging up.

••••••

"Hi granny". Bri said as she opened the door.

"Hi my baby, hey Toni".

"hey you was busy?".

"No, Jordan big headed ass in here getting on my nerves". I laughed, remembering I seen his truck parked in the driveway.

"Ma why you talking about me like that? You don't wanna try me".

"boy get out my face and talk to your family, I'll be right back". I nodded and sat on the couch with Brianna.

"hey, you look tired". I said and he shook his head.

"Nah, what's wrong with my princess?". He asked and laid bri on his lap.

"I guess she's tired, long ride".

"oh". I nodded and watched him kiss her cheek.

"So, did you tell that girl I wanted to talk to her?".

"Yeah, we going somewhere to meet her this afternoon".

"Ok, fine with me".

Jordan reached over and rubbing my stomach. He sighed and shook his head.

"What's wrong?". I asked.

"Nothing, you hungry? Cause I am". He changed she subject and I shook my head.

•••

    Brianna stayed with Jordan's mother as we went meet up with asia or whatever her name was.

"Why did you wanna do this anyway?". Jordan asked.

"Because I want answers, you obviously don't know what really happened at the hotel. I'm not letting her do this to you even though that could possibly be your baby". I said as he chuckled and shook his head.