3

Jordan Miller
Los Angeles, California
Two weeks later

    Dribbling the ball between my legs I shot it and watched the ball go through the net.

" again daddy again!". I laughed and jogged to the ball.

" you wanna try?". She slid off the chair and I chuckled.

" I too small daddy, you tall", I put her on my shoulders and handed her to ball.

" how about now bri?". I heard her giggle as I held on to her.

" I tall now daddy".

" shoot the ball princess". I moved closer to the goal and she made it.

" I make it!". I picked her up and kiss her cheek.

" yeah baby girl, we gotta put you on the team", I chuckled and as she grabbed my face.

" I get shirt like you?". I nodded and kissed her forehead before putting her down.

" I'll get you a jersey baby girl, just like mines", grabbing the ball I stepped back and shot it.

" daddy we gotta go home". I looked at her and laughed.

" why we gotta go?".

" I tired daddy". I picked her up and grabbed her bag.

" you had fun today?".

" yes, where's mommy?". Walking through the doors, I walked toward the back of the building.

" she went to the store to get a few things". Opening the car door I put her bag on the floor and strapped bri in.

•••

" hey baby". Throwing bri's bag on the sofa I kissed Toni and she took bri from me. " y'all had fun?".

" yeah, gotta get bri a jersey though". Going upstairs Toni laid bri in her crib.

" my baby playing for the Lakers now?". I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her neck.

" hell yeah, bri got game". I said while laughing and Toni hit my arm.

" she's really going to think that she's on the team". Sitting on the bed i watched her take her leggings off.

" baby come here".

Toni Miller

    Walking over to Jordan I straddled him and wrapped my arms around his neck before kissing him.

" we barely have time alone". I said as he kissed my neck.

  " I know Marie, but we got time now". Taking his shirt off, I pushed back and he slid my thong off.

Pulling down his basketball shorts I grabbed his dick before slowly sitting on it.

" oh fuck". I moaned as he gripped my ass and kissed on my neck.

" you love me?". He smacked my ass and slammed me on to him. " huh?".

" fuck jay, yes I love you". Sitting up he unstrapped my bra as I rode him faster.

" damn, I love you too".

       Jay tapped my thigh, I moved off of him getting on my hands and knees. He grabbed my waist and slid into me.

" mmm jay wait". Reaching back he moved my hand and bent down to my ear. 

" relax baby".

Jordan Miller

      Pushing in and out of her, I bit my lip and went faster.

" jay". Toni whined as I smacked her ass.

" mhm",

" I'm bout to cum baby". She moaned out and I held her neck stroking in and out of her.

" fuck, im right behind you". I came in her and she came right after me.

    Watching her roll over, she poked her bottom lip out and I laughed.

" that's not funny, my legs hurt". She smacked my arm and I chuckled.

" let's go take a shower before bri wakes up". I got out of the bed and she held her arms out.

" carry me please". I picked her up before kissing her.

•••

" I kiss daddy not mommy". I laughed as bri climbed on the couch and cover my mouth so I couldn't Kiss Toni.

" bri daddy can't kiss mommy?". She shook her head and Toni smacked her lips.

" oh I'm gone kiss my husband if I want to".

" daddy tell mommy no kisses". Grabbing briana I kissed both of her cheeks and tickled her.

" stop being stingy bri". I told her and she shook her head.

" that's a damn shame". I smacked Toni's thigh and she laughed.

" leave my baby girl alone". I kissed bri's neck a few times until she laughed.

<<<<<<
Comment & vote 💖