Epilogue

After 10 years, the boys had grown up so much and became successful as they got accepted in different jobs. Some of them was associated with fame and some just chose to work and live a normal life. They then decided to seperate houses as for to make their living easier. However, their friendship never changed. During their free times, they still used to see each other and do the activies they used to do when they were younger.

Seokjin graduated majoring in culinary arts and was easily accepted by the industries for his noticable professional skill. He got awarded for being the most outstanding cook and soon got promoted until he became a senior chief who achieved the opportunity to travel around the world. After all the success he got in being a worker, he then decided to move into a new workplace which was his very own built restaurant which he managed himself and soon got to hire his own workers.

Namjoon and Yoongi, on the other hand, got accepted by a company and debuted as solo rappers and composers. They started from freestyle rapping into releasing their own albums and mixtapes. They gained fame and got to be known around the world. They then did collaborations with other famous rappers, not just rappers from South Korea but also rappers from the western countries. Money comes as fast as a running cheetah and they already became able to run their own studios.

Namjoon got known for his impressive taste for outfits and soon became a clothing company model and a fashion icon while Yoongi also became an official basketball player, but he can't keep up with that so much for he values his rapping career the most.

Meanwhile Hoseok, he started as a simple dance tutor but also got hired by the companies as a choreographer. Some of the boys he taught of some dancing skills for their audition are now the boys he is teaching choreography for their debut. He was so proud not just for the boys but also to his self. He made it that far and decided to run his own dance workshop.

He kept his real identity hidden to the social media for he just wanted a simple and ordinary life. Individuals who enters his workshop aren't allowed to bring any recording media to protect his privacy from spreading across the internet. However, his address and contact number are given away for those willing to enter his workshop.

Jimin finished majoring in arts as a graphic designer and an illustrator. He was the one who designs new logos, book covers, fanarts, requested sketches, webtoons and even mangas. He was discovered and even got hired for a famous studio in US. He became an illustrator and at the same time the voice of new cartoon characters for children's movies.

On his vacant time, he also used to write stories about science fiction, mystery and even life advises which contains fancy graphics. Soon, he got to publish it and import thousands of copies in bookstores worldwide. Readers, mostly young adults and teenagers loved his books and so he became known for being a famous book author.

Meanwhile, Taehyung finally achieved his dream of becoming an actor. He first entered an art college to train his skill and so he auditioned for three famous broadcasting networks. He got accepted of two of the networks he auditioned in and made his decision of chosing between the two. Deciding wasn't that difficult for him for he just chose the network he was used to watch on back on his normal days.

At his first drama he was only an extra character but on the second one, he was placed for a more challenging role. On third, he became a second lead male and finally on the fourth drama, he became the main male character. Almost every year, he was assigned for projects and he was thankful for it makes him more known and popular.

He got his acting as his full time job and on the current year, his fourth year on the acting industry, he was able to buy his parents a new house and himself his own dream car. His parents became so proud and thankful to him that they couldn't believe that everything was actually happening.