Nevermind

Jihyeong felt so uncomfortable and restless.

She still can't decide if she's going to meet that guy he met on the washroom or not.

But then she finalized her desicion, she's not going to meet him.

~~~~~~

10:06 am

"I am Mr. Hollister. i came from california but decided to teach here in korea. ...everyone, please bring out a sheet of paper, we'll have an inventory test today." The chemistry teacher said

"hey..." Yoongi called Jihyeong.

"did i really heard him called me?"

"can you get my paper inside my bag? i can't reach it." He asked

He can be considered as the king of laziness for his bag's only about five inches away from him.

She then opened his bag, took the paper and give it to him. Just then someone seating next to them approached.

"Hey Yoongi, can you give m-"

"No. I don't give a sheet" Yoongi replied

"Before the test, i wanted you to list down atleast 10 facts about yourself." The teacher said.

"..I don't give a fact." yoongi said, maybe his talking to his self.

"what?" Jihyeong looked confuse

"nevermind."

~~~~~

Their teacher didn't attend their class for their last subject, which made Jihyeong glad.

Suddenly, that guy named Kim Taehyung approached them.

"hey hyung, have you seen jungkook?" Taehyung asked pertaining to Yoongi.

"No. but he's probably with Jimin right now." He replied.

"Who's Jungkook and why is he with Jimin?"

"Argh! i'm gonna take Jungkook away from that small guy!" Taehyung shouted in a cute way and rushed his way out of the room.

"excuse me but, who's jungkook?" Jihyeong asked.

"None of your business." The savage Yoongi replied.

Jihyeong thought of going home already even before Jimin saw her around.

But the bad thing is, there's only one way to exit the school.You'll first need to pass by the library and then the hallway before the gate.

"i wish he's not there yet."

11:24 am

Jihyeong looked around, still hoping that Jimin won't came. He walked slowly until he saw Taehyung there talking to somebody inside the library.

She shivered for she remembered that he'll take that john-cook guy away from Jimin. So Jimin must be there too.

Suddenly, Taehyung noticed her and asked her to come nearer. She hesitated to come but then managed to.

"You're my classmate, right?what's your name again?" Taehyung asked

"My name's Jihyeong" She said

"Jihyeong? it sounded like a weird combination of Jimin and mine's name! haha! anyways ..."

Taehyung then called for someone inside the library. Jihyeong got more nervous and prayed that it'll not be Jimin.

On her suprise, he saw the guy he bumped with earlier drawing nearer to them. But this time, he's wearing a clean plain white shirt that seemed to be larger than his actual size.

"They know him too?"

"Jihyeong, this is Jungkook." Taehyung said

"H..hi, John cook."

"You again? well for your information, you pronounced my name wrong. it's not John-cook it's Jeong-guk."

"You know her? and Jihyeong, you already know jungkook?" taehyung asked confusely

"YES. NO. NO. NOT REALLY." Jungkook and Jihyeong replied in an agressive tone at the same time.

Taehyung looked so confused.. which for Jihyeong made him totally cuter.

"Hi there." Someone from behind greeted.

"oh it's the short guy." Jungkook said confidently.

and it turned out to be Jimin.

"..oh no."

"How could you call me short? i'm your hyung. don't you dare kid."

"Why are you here?" Taehyung asked

Suddenly, Jimin noticed Jihyeong.

"Nice meeting you guys, i think i need to go!" She said nervously, Trying to escape from Jimin.

She was about to leave but Jimin once again pulled her hand.

"where are you going, lady?"

Taehyung and Jungkook decided to ran away, leaving Jimin and Jihyeong outside the library.

The two then entered and Jimin sat on a table while Jihyeong just sat in a chair timidly.

"So, what should we do now?" he smirked

"please don't smirk again or i'm going to kill you."

....