Eavesdrop

They were going back to their rooms but Jihyeong suddenly heard something..

"oh, jihyeong, what's the matter?" Jimin asked

"..n..nothing,..go to your rooms,..i'll go to the restroom first."

"do you want me to look after you?"

*smirks*

"..the--.. no! go to your room!!!"

then the boys leave. jihyeong didn't go to the restroom but to the room where she heard something.

.
.

"is that.. j..jin?" she whispered as she heard a student at the empty room yelling.

she decided to go nearer to the room to hear the conversation clearly.

"Ah..jinnie, calm down.. let me explain."

she recognized the voice and it was from Namjoon.

The bell suddenly rang but they didn't mind it.

"Joon, i've been there for almost 3 hours and you didn't show up to me! i didn't even saw your shadow!"

she's right. the other voice was from Seokjin..

"I wasn't able to meet you there because, i-..."

"you dated a girl? am i right!? i knew it."

"No! of course not! .. i was really about to meet you but,.. my car, it malfunctioned. so i decided to ride a taxi but..."

"the driver brought you somewhere else because super mario stole your money and he went to the market to buy growth mushrooms. Namjoon, i'm so done with all of these sh--"

"seokjin! stfu, let me please explain!!"

Jihyeong got more curious about what's happening inside so she decided to snoop at the door's window

"explain what!? you are just making an effin' alibi to escape this situation!!"

"You didn't even let me finish what i am saying, and now you're mad!?..just how JUVENILE is it!?"

the two were yelling at each other, but seokjin become silent for a while.

"......"

"..j..jin..."

Seokjin stared at namjoon with teary eyes and turned down his head,

"..i..i thought.. i was.. the only one." he murmured.

"Jin,.. look,. " Namjoon placed his both hands into seokjin's shoulders, "I'm telling the truth" he added.

"........"

"it is only you..believe me.. "

. . .

seokjin turned his head up again.

"i won't cheat on you.. i love you."

..
..

Namjoon then put his right palm onto seokjin's face, cupping his cheek.

he brought his face nearer to seokjin's..

and nearer

...

until they kissed.

they closed their eyes but seokjin slowly took off his lips from namjoon.

".. I love you too. don't do that again." he said

"i won't. i promise."

then seokjin pushed his lips back to namjoon.

it was a soft and gentle one that only lasted for some seconds