Erstwhile

Jihyeong got nothing to do, so she just managed to rest on her bed and started remembering her memories with her best friend once she felt loneliness on the atmosphere.

He was a boy, he's tall, he's very friendly, he got a bright personality and he's indeed humorous.

Lee Jun-Yeol was his name.

They were just both 4 years old with just a gap of months when they first met.

Their family moved to the house near their residence at Daegu about ten years ago.
It was a very clean and quiet street,
there's no vehicles that passes by there except for his bestfriend's dad's car.

Their parents become friends once their moms started working on their own cafeteria back then as their mini business and also their dads who used to see each other every morning when they go outside to water plants on their own backyards as their daily routine. Their parents become close friends and so are they.

They even made nicknames for each other; Junnie and Jji-Jji.

They played everyday, at exact 4:30 in the afternoon. They became really good friends and they used to treat each other like some sort of real siblings who came from the womb of the same mother.

They've even made some DIY bff bracelets and promised to each other that their friendship will last forever.

"kids, of course. every kid believes that forever exists."

but one day he broke that promise.

The last time she saw him was when they were both 7. They were supposed to play that afternoon but he was nowhere to be seen at their meeting place which was outside of Kims' residence.

She got worried for Junyeol never came late. instead, he always came an hour earlier.

After some hour of no Junyeol appearing, she secretly decided to escape from their house to go find him.

She first went on their house. She knocked repeatedly until she realized that there was no one inside, the house was all empty.

She sat on the wooden stairs of their house crying, until her parents who got worried and searched for her earlier finally came.

Her dad asked her why she was crying, and said that they moved to another city that is very far away from them.

She became extremely sad, she cried that afternoon, she cried that night and she cried the whole week.

She then thought of taking off their friendship bracelet and throwing it away that symbolizes the end of their friendship itself.

"It really hurts that he didn't even left a farewell letter or said goodbye to me personally. If that's the case then i might understand the reason of his leaving."

She have never seen Junyeol again since the last 10 years. She have never heard of his name, never found any social media accounts, or even any news from their family anymore.

She kept on wondering why. As for having a negative mind, she have even thought that a tragedy happened to them that caused the passing away of their whole family.

But she musn't think that way. She must still have the hope of meeting him again someday.

Maybe that's why she never trusted anyone again and that's why she don't have any friends.

"i wonder if he could still remember me or have he already forgotten about me? it's been already ten long years so now i guess it's time to find new one. but, how..? where? where should i start?"