D-1: Departure

D-1

They have successfully made Taehyung happy, but it wasn't yet enough. They wondered why they have never thought of bringing him to his mom although they know that his family can make him happy the most.

They bought him a new phone and gave him the amount of money he needed. He was very thankful and decided to depart tomorrow.

"Maybe he chose to leave tomorrow because he knew that tomorrow's gonna be the day Jihyeong's gotta choose between I and Jungkook. of course he still loves her and it would hurt so much to see your love one be with a close friend of yours." Jimin thought.

"Ya, Jimin-ah, where's Jungkook and Yoongi?" Namjoon asked

"I think they're still at the hotel."

"then why did you come back here alone?"

"i..i just want to."

Yoongi then broke the two's conversation when he suddenly pushed the entrance door and entered the dorm with so many shopping bags on his hands.

"Jimin, we need to talk." He said in a serious tone as he passed over to go upstairs, wanting Jimin to follow him.

Seokjin, Hoseok and Taehyung were still asleep, Namjoon woke up early as Jimin went back at the morning and the two went downstairs for a cereal breakfast.

Namjoon looked so confused, he wanted to figure out what's going on.

Jimin went upstairs slowly, following Yoongi to his room. He's definitely nervous for a reason.

"What did you do with Jungkook yesterday?" Yoongi asked as he placed down his shopping bags.

"..we went to the arcade." Jimin replied

"..then?"

"that's all."

"then why did you came back to the hotel near midnight? do you think arcades are still open around that time?"

"hyung..."

"i knew it."

"i never really wanted to but..." he murmured, "he asked for it."

"good for you. it's nice to know that you're getting well with him."

"..yeah..?" Jimin responsed in confusion as he thought that Yoongi was mad and was really about to punch him anytime.

"i bought sneakers for you." Yoongi said as he handed him a shopping bag.

"hyung you really thought of me, didn't you? well, thank you. i appreciated it!" Jimin squealed as he hugged Yoongi tight.

"I just passed by the kids department and thought of buying that since it was cheap."

"hyung!!!"

"no. i bought that so you'll stop wearing that converse."

"what's wrong with converse, hyung? you're even wearing one right now."

Yoongi looked at his foot and got to shut his mouth for the embarrassment.

Meanwhile, Taehyung woke up and got to get up from his bed while yawning and stretching his arms. He walked out of the room and saw Yoongi's room's door opened. He peeked inside and greeted the two.

"Hi. goodmorning! " He said cheerfully as he even bowed for them.

"Oh-goodmorning too." Jimin responsed with a bright face as he loved the way Taehyung became cheerful again, "I heard you'll go to Daegu tomorrow."