"The World Needs Someone Like..."

[ Narrator ]

November 10th

"w..wait.., d..did i??" jihyeong asked in a great shock, she can't remember anything she did after she got drunk.

"yes, you did." seokjin replied.

"no..way..."

"yes way."

"i..i'm really, really sorry! .. i didn't mean toㅡ"

"i understand."

"m..my head aches.. i think i still got a hangover.."

"you should take medicines and rest afterwards then."

Seokjin stood up, took some medicines on the drawer and give it to Jihyeong with a glass of water.

"..thanks." she said, "um.., sorry if i bothered you.. you can go now if you want."

"i won't be leaving til you feel okay."

"i'm okay, really. it's just a mini headache."

"no you're not okay."

"y..yes, i am.."

Jihyeong suddenly felt the urge to vomit, she rushed to the sink and released her puke.

"told ya." Seokjin teased as he followed her to help her through it.

He also helped by cleaning her face and letting her sit on the sofa near the opened window, letting fresh air come inside.

Seokjin then brought a basinful of water and a face towel, sat beside her and started wiping her forehead, nape, back and arms gently with it.

with every single stroke of the towel to her body, jihyeong felt that her heart was skipping a beat. she find it really awkward and weird.
she musn't felt that way, she should always remember that they were siblings, and that is only what seokjin felt for her.

"Jihyeong, stop it.. bury it inside and don't let it swallow you up." she said on her mind

When seokjin finished doing what he's doing, he poured the water out of the basin into the sink and came back to the place where jihyeong is.

"take rest, you'll feel better later." he said as he carefully dragged jihyeong's head down to his shoulder.

Jihyeong puckered a part on the skirt of her dress, as if she was trying to control her feelings.

after a couple of minutes, tears started to fall down from her eyes.
..she really can't help it.

Seokjin then noticed it and felt worried for her.

"oh, is it painful? do you want me to take you to the clinic?"

"yes please.." she replied, "if only there's someone who can heal wounded hearts."

Seokjin got the clue and become guilty for it..

"i'm sorry." he murmured

"..wh..why does the world have to be like this!?"

"i think we should just accept what have been given to us."

"accept the fact that i'm just an adopted child, accept the fact that you were my half brother, accept the fact that you don't like me and you belong to namjoon. is that all or i'm still missing something?"

"...i'm really sorry. but i think that's all what we can do.. i..it's our fate." he said, "i..i think i'll just go now. take care of yourself."

he stood up and exit the apartment.
jihyeong then locked the door and started crying herself out.