Princess

[ Jin's POV ]

8: 30 pm

aishh where is that camera .. i just placed it here... ughh..

i'm currently finding my polaroid cam i used last day. i brought it to the party and i'm not sure if i have brought it back here..

did i left it there? or.. i left it on jihyeong's apartment?

gosh that camera is really important to me i can't just lose it like that.

should i call her now to ask if she saw it there?

don't worry about the phone number..
..you know i can dial her on messenger. ㅋㅋㅋ

*dials*

*rings*

*call ended*

what? why did she rejected it?

*dials again*

*call ended*

uh.. maybe she's busy ..

b..busy for what?

i looked through my stuffs and under my bed but i still can't see it..

"hey, you need help?" asked namjoon who just entered my room.

"don't 'hey' me. i have a name.. w..why are you here?"

"oww, why are you so mean to me.." he said while trying to hug me from the back.

ahh.. this guy..
.
.

"ah..namjoon..."

"what?"

"have you seen my camera?"

"the pink one?"

"yes?"

"oh, i thought you let taehyungie to have it.. he got your camera since the party yesterday."

"really? how did he took it from me?"

"i dunno. but as i remember he took a picture of me while you were eating."

"aishhh.. that stubborn kid.."

8:50 pm

we went downstairs and we saw taehyung there sitting in the floor while arranging some polaroid pictures..

"ew, this one should be discarded...oh ..wahh, this one is perfect to display in the christmast tree.. what do you think, hobi hyung?" he said.

"are you kidding!? those mustn't be seen. you're not a good photographer.. all of it were blurred and how could you take a picture of....uh, throw it." hobi replied

"what's this!?" i exclaimed as i took the picture taehyung throwed from the floor

it was a blurred picture of someone inside the van kissing.

"w...who is this..?" i asked

"a bunny and a vampire.. it's disgusting, right!? " he yelled

then namjoon took the picture from me

"holy crㅡ .. how in the name of heaven could the infant bunny kiss an elder vampire!?" he exclaimed.

then jungkook who's just sitting in the sofa stared at us.

"what?." he said pokerfaced

"what.. is this!?" namjoon asked while showing him the photo.

"a picture taken from a pink polaroid camera." he replied in a sarcastic way.