괜찮아 :)

[ Jimin's POV ]

after we got back to our dorm after driving jihyeong home, kookie went to our room upstairs forthwith.

he seemed to be such in a hurry so i decided to follow him to see what's up with him.

he then jumped to his bed and opened his laptop. i tried to go nearer to him by disguising that i am finding something so i can see what he's doing.

he searched jihyeong on twitter then he found her account that quick.

he was going to message her but then he noticed me looking at the screen

"ya, what are you doing there?" he asked

without any words, i went back to my bed.

i then felt the need of music since it's really quiet and boring inside our room so i decided to plug my earphone but i can't find it elsewhere.

i tried to find it under my bed but i saw a phone there instead. i took it and tried to remove the dusk on it's screen..

it was cracked so it immediately came to my mind that it was kookie's phone.

i powered it on and a stolen shot of jungkook showed in front of me.

it got no lock passwords or patterns so it must be not jungkook's.

( he is the only one who can unlock his phone.. his password's really impossible to guess.)

i went to the gallery but there's no any selcas of the owner.. instead, there's 4 stolen shots of kookie, 3 for yoongi hyung, 5 for taehyungie, one for mom and dad and one for me.

i would not be suprised if this phone is jihyeong's.

..so she's kind of a stalker, huh?

but the thing that amazed me is that even they were all stolen shots, it was so clear that it looked like we have even posted for the camera.

she's so amazing.

6:50 pm

jungkook's laptop kept on ringing because of his notifications.. it annoyed me until i got an idea of opening the twitter app on her phone..

and yes, her account was already logged in.
i minimized the volume of her phone so kook will not hear it once he send a tweet for her.

i opened the messages and there was already a conversation of jungkook and jihyeong. i just watched as they chatted to each other.. they'll never know that i have access to her account though.

7: 15 pm

Jungkook shut his laptop down and gaited downstairs with a poker face.

i have read all their conversation and i don't know if i should laugh or feel sorry for him.

7:40 pm

i then decided to step out my room to find something to eat in the kitchen

just then i saw jungkook in the sofa at the living room with a chocolate coated creature; taehyung ㅡ being punished by a princess.

"what's happening here..?" i asked

"whose phone is that?" jungkook asked

"my girlfriend's." i replied

he just stared at me as i went to the fridge to get some consomme flavored chips then i headed back to our room.

"ahh poor jihyeongie, you only have a stolen shot of mine.. don't worry i will give you a hundred of selcas." i said while holding her cracked phone