Halloween Dance

7:35 pm

We're finally on the halloween party's venue.

the lights were dimmed and the place was decorated well.

i saw some vampire-costumed guys too but for me, no one can surpass jimin with his look.

Taehyung and the squad just got here 2 minutes after us. then after some minute again, there comes froullie.

gosh her costume matches with hobi!

she's also wearing a highclass-like school uniform. she got a short skirt and a high sock. her hair was tied up and she wears broken eye glasses. she putted some artificial make up on her face to make her look like she got an open wound. and of course, blood stains all over her clothes.

we gathered in a table together, drank some cranberry flavored drink while waiting some time for the program to start.

8:00 pm

"students from YaeSung-Do highschool, we were so glad that there were so many of you who just came here to attend this party tonight. it'll not only bring fun but it'll also help our school for it's financial expenses. thank you in advance, for those who came. hope you'll  all have fun." A teacher from music department declared.

"yes, thank you, Mrs. Lee... Everyone, I am Margot Brooke, an event coordinator. And i'll be hosting for tonight's program. We have worked hard for this to ensure a succesful night. so we'll gurantee everyone of you a very spooky and fun halloween experience. Let's start the program with some upbeat music. it's time to partayy!!"
The event coordinator announced.

they played some music that everybody got hyped to dance with.. especially taehyung.

"Oh yeah! turn up!! wooo!" he said while dancing to the beat like crazy.

"Niga muoseul hadeun, i will kill for!!!"

"Naega muoseul hadeun, i'll be real for!"

"ttok baro ba ige baro niga ppapparan beast mode!! *he's singing* *or rapping*

he then pulled jungkook, causing the virus to automatically spread on him.

"yeahh namjaneun dambae, yeojaneun param pilttae, i smoke beat this a beat smoooke!!" jungkook continued rapping the line

jungkook were dancing and rapping like a totally drunk man.. or a bunny.

the two infected guys pulled namjoon up to dance with em . a second later, he danced and rap too.

"Who the man told you crazyyy!?, Who the fella told you crazy? i'm betta than ya lazzzyy!!" Namjoon rapped so hard as if he's throat is going to explode later on.

then they also pulled hobi up to join them.

they all looked so funny, the rest of us just watched and laugh at them so hard.

after the disco-like music, they announced a game for everyone to play.

then after that, it's dinnah time ㅡ the part seokjin's been waiting for.

they served us some human eyeball soup, human flesh steaks, earthworm gelatos, bat skewers and blood milkshakes.

seokjin stared at the foods on our table in a great disgust, he lose his appetite and headed to the restroom immediately.

[ of course namjoon's gonna follow him right away ]

"uhm, excuse me!" i called the waiter who just passed by our table, "can we just have the cranberry drink instead?"

"what's the problem, miss?" he asked

"your food makes us sick! we can't eat this!"
"but it looks like your friend's actually enjoying it." he said as he looked at taehyung who's eating those human eyeballs

"you should try thiss! this is so yummy!!" said taehyung, convincing us to eat that nasty stuff.

"aishh this kid.. whatever, bring us some ordinary food here. and also that cranberry drink. thank you "

later on, seokjin and namjoon came back as the waiter brought us some pastas, beef and a chocolate mousse cake.

(plus that cranberry drink because i really love it's taste.)

"how's everyone? i hope you're all enjoying the night! .. and for now, we'll have the part everyone's probably waiting for.. the halloween sweet dance! .. you can now all stand up, find your partners and go to the middle. we'll be playing a very romantic music." said Ms. Margot Brooke

No. i'm not gonna dance :P

"Can you dance with me?" said jungkook, offering his hand to me.

....really,.. Jeon Jungkook?

is that you?

"Noooooo!!!" yelled taehyung while pulling jungkook back to his seat.

i hesitated to take his offer but i then agreed.

he took my hands slowly, put to his shoulder and placed his arms to my side.

and then he suddenly pulled me closer..

his face was just like..5 inches away from me..i can even feel him breath.

i never knew he can ever do this to someone after what happened to him from the past.. maybe he have completely moved on from it.

he kept on smiling and making eye contact with me..

i felt my heart beating so fast that i'm worried if he can already hear or feel it..
i got totally shy infront of him so i just looked away.

"it's new to you, isn't it?" he said with a mellifluous voice while both of us swaying to the music.

i just nodded yes..

his voice made my heart beat even faster. my hands got cold and i felt my knees shaking so bad.

he used his hand to raise my face up,..

"Why are you not talking? what's wrong?..oh, does my make up annoys you?" he chuckled, trying to remove his makeup

"No! don't remove it." i said, trying to put down his hands from his face,
"You're so cute! uh, i..i mean, it's so cute.."

ahh! why did i.. ugh bad tongue!

"You're blushing." he said then snickered a bit

"ah no!.. i think i just..uhm,..putted alot of face blush on my cheek.." i lied

he just smiled.

the slow, romantic music and the dimmed lights filled up the place with a different atmosphere.
though fascinating and spooky costumes where everywhere, it doesn't felt like a halloween party anymore, more like.., a valentines party.

"I never knew you got really beautiful eyes. you're not wearing any lenses, right?" he asked.

"um yeah."

he gave a compliment to me..

m..my heart can't take this anymore >_<

"I..i think i like you." he said

i just wanna keep in my mind that infront of me was someone who hates my guts.. someone who never wanted to talk with me, and the guy whom i met at the first day of school by spilling his food over his uniform.

i want to think of these repeatedly so my heart won't beat as fast like this..
this is awkward. i shouldn't have felt this way.

i stayed silent for that moment, just letting myself dance while looking at the floor, controlling my feelings.

"Can you be my cream?" he asked

"..huh?"

"i mean,..

can you be my girlfriend? "