I - Sublime

Saturday

December 11th

1pm

Jihyeong's outside the M.R.underground café, taking little steps until she got inside.

It's her first date on the queue. she got to meet Jimin so she tried to look around for him.

She spotted him on a corner, scanning the menu list.

she walked slowly until she got to the high table where jimin was.

"uhm..good afternoon..?" jihyeong uttered as she tried to sat down the high chair.

Jimin just smiled at her and slightly bowed his head for a response.

Jihyeong was struggling for seating comfortably in the chair. she tried to push her feet at the metal leg of the green chair repeatedly until it slid on the ground that made a little squeak and she fell down awkwardly.

Jimin chuckled quietly but then managed to stand to help her up her seat.

"i think i should've sat in a normal table instead." he teased

"n..no. it's okay, actually.. this chair's just slippery.."

"lying. you lost it because of my face." he snickered

"whatever.." she blushed

they went back to their seats then started a conversation.

"i didn't really prepared so much.. i only have some money here for the foods and..." jimin said while digging down to his bag, "here, take this. a little present for a little girl."

Jimin gave her a little white teddy stuffed toy with a blue button on it's chest.

"oh. thanks. this is so cute!" she exclaimed

she got curious on what is the blue button for so she tried to press it.

it was a talking toy and Jimin seemed to left a message and said, "Jihyeongie..gomawo."

she pressed the button again and it said, "Jihyeongie...mianhae."

she wondered what Jimin's supposed to mean. she pressed the button one last time and it said, "Jihyeongie...saranghae."

"it's so cool right?" jimin uttered, "you'll never wanna know how much it costs." he chortled

Jihyeong just nodded and smiled back at him until the waiter finally came to take their orders.

"please bring us all these.." jimin said as he pointed his finger to the foods at the menu, "a cider for me, a milk or anything healthy for her, please."

"um, don't you think you ordered too much?" jihyeong asked

"no..you should get more fat so you'll be more cuddly and huggable."

"..so, you like fat girls huh? well i'm not what you're looking for. i don't care if i don't look huggable infront of you, atleast i'm skinny and i'm about to achieve yoongi'sㅡㅡ" she uttered angrily