Burn It Up

[ Narrator ]

November 7th

7:00 am

Mrs. Kim delivered some breakfast to Jihyeong's room. she's already wearing her uniform and she's just about to leave for work.

"good morning dear." she greeted as she entered the room

"..mor~~ning..mom.." said jihyeong who just woke up

"so, you'll go back to seoul tomorrow?" she asked

"um yeah.." jihyeong replied while trying to sit, "mom, you shouldn't have brought me my breakfast."

"it's okay. since you'll be only here for a day..go eat it now."

"okay. thanks mom."

Jihyeong then ate her breakfast on the bed table happily. her mom served her some french toasts and a glass of milk.

for her, Mrs. Kim cooks way better than Seokjin.

well, of course. it's her mom.

Mrs. Kim was about to step out from jihyeong's room when she suddenly stopped by the door.

"uhm, before i forgot, i won't be going with you tomorrow when you go back to seoul. we got some important meeting in the company so i'll just go there anytime by myself instead."

"oh. okay."

"take care of your sis. i'll go now, bye dear."

"bye mom!"

Mrs. Kim usually go to work around 7am and return home at 9 or 10pm.

she got day offs last two days..but now she's back to work.

(..her company probably knew jihyeong will come.)

4:00 pm

Jihyeong and her sister just decided to bake some cupcakes in the kitchen since the two got nothing to do anymore.

minji showed off her talent in baking.
Jihyeong thought that she will have a future of becoming a really GREAT chef.

well, she just spilled the frostings everywhere and burned the cupcakes including those made by jihyeong.

they got into a mini kerfuffle just then someone knocked.
Jihyeong decided to leave the kitchen and open the door.

"it's probably not mom or dad... please don't let this be jungkook or taehyung or jimin or anyone of those dorks because..." Jihyeong said on her mind while walking nearer the door.

she finally opened it and the guy turned out to be.. his elder brother, Kyoungjae.

"Woah! Jihyeongie! i didn't expected you to be back here!" he exclaimed

"i'm suprised to see you too! ..come inside."

Kim Kyoungjae's 20 years old and on his first year on college.
he's tall, about namjoon's height and.. oh yes, he's handsome.. and also famous.

he plays basketball but he's more into soccer.

his personality is so much like their dad; fun and outgoing.

Kyoungjae sat on the couch and smelled the burned cupcakes coming from the kitchen.

Minji revealed herself while holding the tray of cupcakes.

"w..what are those?" Kyoungjae asked

"aish. don't serve him that. that's yours, right?.. " Jihyeong teased