IV - Covetous

Jihyeong bursted into tears. She could not believe what she heard. she's sniffling hard and got his knees shaking. her body was soaked with the rain and eyes were all red.
Meanwhile Taehyung just stood there, staring at her seriously, trying to hold back his tears.

"i..i'm..really sorry.." Jihyeong uttered while taking little steps to get closer to him, trying to give him a hug of apology.

but then Taehyung stepped back. he covered his head with his grey hood  and gave Jihyeong one last glance before he turn his back and saunter away.

~~~~

"Was that all my fault?" Yoongi asked quietly as he turned his head to the right revealing his seatmate; Jihyeongㅡwho's doodling something on her notebook,..instead of listening to their lesson.

Jihyeong heard it but she did not reply to him. Yoongi didn't tried to ask her once again and just tilted back his head from it's original position.

"yeah, maybe it's yours.." Jihyeong replied indirectly, "..but it could be mine too."

"i'm glad you know."

Jihyeong suddenly stopped on working with her pen but then continued so yoongi won't be able to read her affection.

Yoongi then noticed the scarf wrapped around her neck. All he know is that she don't usually wear scarves even if it's winter.  As for being a man with a hidden sense of humour and intelligence, he got it instantly and never hesitated to talk about it.

"take that off.. under that's something you should be proud of." he said

"what? are you crazy!?"

"someone like me left that for you, why do you seem so shy about it?"

"..why? ..who do you think you are?"

Yoongi never replied again. he got his mouth shut and realized that he was really wrong at all.

~~~~

"i wasn't able to meet Jungkook yesterday because of .. Taehyung .. and i wasn't able to meet him because of Yoongi.. now what? because of me their friendship might broke. just because of a simple girl who knows nothing about love their precious friendship might end. i  don't want everything to end up like that... i must do something." Jihyeong taught to herself as she walked through the hallway alone.

She was going ahead the cafeteria to eat lunch when she saw Jungkook on the opposite way. she was about to took her eyes off but jungkook have already caught her staring at him.

Jihyeong got nervous and decided to rush to the entrance of the cafeteria that is only few steps away from her.

She sat on a table alone and she could see the guys; Seokjin, Namjoon, Hoseok, Taehyung, Jimin and Yoongi gathered in a table from afar, all staring blankly at her.

"Jihyeongie!" Seokjin called, "Why are you there? come seat here with us."

She hesitated but then managed to stand up slowly. she was about to step away from her table when Jungkook suddenly came and dragged her down to her seat.

"no, you're not going anywhere." he said.

"what.."

"i guess we need to talk."

Manwhile on the other table, the guys were quietly talking about them but Yoongi and Taehyung seemed not to care at all.

"...is there something wrong? can you guys please tell it to me?" Seokjin asked out of curiosity.

The atmosphere became cold and silent until Jimin started to speak out.

"i don't have an idea." Jimin said confidently while eating a cup of a bubblegum ice cream.