V - Nexus

Another saturday morning has came. Jihyeong were on the shower when someone sent a doorbell tone from outside.

She immediately picked up the towel, wrap it around her, hurried near the threshold and opened the door..revealing her brother; Kim Seokjin.

"oh, i'm sorry. i never knew you were taking a bath. i'll just come back later." Seokjin said.

"no, it's okay..come inside."

She let Seokjin sat on the couch, her hair's still dripping that made the floor wet and slippery.

"I need to dress up first. it might take long, is it okay for you to wait here first?"

"sure. as long as there's food."

"oh. wait, let me search the kitchen. i got no namjoons here but i think i still have some macaroons left." She chuckled.

"no, i'm just kidding of course. go ahead, dress up yourself." Seokjin laughed on his own way.

Jihyeong went to her room, dried her hair and picked some comfortable clothes.

"i'm just so lucky to have a brother like him." She thought.

She then went back to where Seokjin was and spotted him scanning a book, a cook book to be exact.

"You really got the interest in cooking, aren't you?" Jihyeong asked while sitting beside him.

"yes, it's really fun. and although i'm not always good at cooking, i know i'm always good looking."

Jihyeong laughed as Seokjin made a hand gesture below his chin that represents his 'handsomeness'.

"istg you're more of being pretty than being handsome."

"Can you do the flying kiss instead?" she requested.

Seokjin then did it, making his prettiness stand out.

"that's what i'm saying!"

"okay so, what brought you here, by the way?" She asked.

"My feet."

Jihyeong started to crack up again while covering her face with a pillow, not wanting her laughing face to be exposed infront of him.

and so Seokjin, of course. he always used to laugh in a genuine tone on his own jokes way louder than the listeners.

"i actually came here because i'm bored at our dorm.."

"how can you get bored there if naㅡ"

"he's working on his studio while the others are all either sleeping or playing overwatch and why do you think students go to school?"

"Um..for their future?"

"No. because the school won't go to students."

Jihyeong got a secondhand embarrasment and just nodded her head repeatedly while pushing her lips in.. While there's Seokjin who laughed so hard all the way from his lame joke.

"don't use that joke again, i'm telling yㅡ"

"okay i won't. "

"so, any ideas of what we should do today?" Jihyeong asked while arranging the papers on the table.

"i don't know but what about confessing something?"

"..sounds cool.. you go first."

"ladies first."