Author's Note

Hello to you all.

I just wanna give you some few reminders , notes or warnings before reading the story.

I started writing this story when i was just 13 so expect some weird, immature and overacting scenes. (i swear the latest chapters are much better than the earlier ones.)

English isn't my first language so there still might be errors or wrong grammars. (but i tried to avoid it as much as i can)

For better reading, just imagine that the slanted words was spoken in english and the non-slanted words was spoken in korean.

This is a story about BTS and you. I know there are a lot of groups containing seven members but i chose bts because i stan them the most and they're just really really amazing.

This was made during the 'Save Me' era and i made few adjustment with their ages. I based their personalities on what i used to see them and this contains NAMJIN and other bts ship SCENES so back out now if you're not into things like that. (I'm just warning you)

This story is preferable for ages 12 and up and if you're looking for some sm--- yeah this is not what you're looking for. Sorry, i'm not into stuffs like that...but i promise you'll all enjoy reading this!

Tell me how you feel by commenting and voting on each part so i can improve it and be inspired on doing more in the future!

 Please support this story until the very end!  thank you very much :)

XOXO ♥