D-2: Counterfeit 2/2

(SCENE D)

Namjoon and Seokjin went to a cozy valentine themed restaurant and sat together on the red long bench pressed on the wall and enjoyed the romantic atmosphere that filled the whole place.

"the foods are taking so long... i'm hungry already." Seokjin uttered, staring blankly at the condiments placed on their table.

"Jinnie, smile!" Namjoon requested as he placed his phone infront of them inorder to overcome Seokjin's boredom.

"that one looks cute!" Seokjin responsed as he scrolled through snow app's adorable stickers.

"..i'm cuter." Namjoon teased.

"i know. shut up. let's record a video."

"of what"

"Us of course! you wanna film her?" Seokjin yelled as she pointed his head to a lonely good looking girl near the window.

"why would i? i don't even know her."

"that's the point!"

"hey calm down. you look ugly when you're mad."

"what did you say!?"

"i'm just kidding, honey. please don't yell and stress yourself too much, ..be careful with the baby."

Seokjin stared blankly at him then started craking up with his dolphin like laugh which he can't hide.

"you're so hilarious!" he said, punching him cutely on his arm by the shoulders.

"hey! i said be careful!" Namjoon teased once more.

The foods then came, Seokjin didn't bother to wait for the waiter to complete setting down the foods and he just  started  picking up the chopsticks for the ramen.

"hm, do you think Taehyung's actually enjoying right now?" Namjoon asked.

"i think so. but the fact that he's alone there,.. oh god this ramen tastes so good i'll order another serving."

"do you think i should call him to check how's he doing there?"

"you decide."

"..okay. i'll call him."

Namjoon dialed Taehyung but he kept on rejecting it. He then recieved a message from him that they'll just talk through text.

Taehyung: sorry my voice's cracking. i ate too much jelly beans and my throat sores so bad. message me instead.

Namjoon: oh. try gargling warm
water with sodium or just the
mouthwash. maybe it'll go away.

Taehyung: i'm on my way.

Namjoon: huh? where?

Taehyung: most country lanes.

Namjoon: ah. i get it. new
favorite song? ㅎㅎ what
are you doing there?

Taehyung: watching the sunset over the castle on the hill.

Namjoon: stop singing

Taehyung: how are u doing?

Namjoon: i should be
asking that to you but we're
doing great here anyways.
how about you?

Taehyung: fine thx.

Namjoon: you sounded like you're bored. we took some photos
earlier, wanna see it?