II - Lagniappe

[a/n: warning: you must be fourteen and above to read this! 응캬캬. you may skip this part if you want.. i just don't wannㅡnevermind...you've just been warned!!]

"Game starts at 3pm sharp. better go earlier. don't forget to bring me towels and snacks. see you."  Yoongi texted her, giving her a reminder.

Jihyeong managed to get up from her bed and started packing snacks to her bag. She placed some sandwiches she made herself, some chips, bottled waters and pink face towels inside.

After fixing herself, she rode a taxi up until she got to their school's mini sport stadium.
she walked carefully until she spotted Yoongi at the distance along with his team mates.

When she finally got inside, she saw other students gathered together from the Whimoon Highschool already cheering for the team of their school.

When Yoongi spotted her, she expected him to run to her for a welcome but then he just stood there, blankly staring at her and waited until Jihyeong get nearer to him.

Yoongi grabbed her to the seat reserved for her, below the students' seats, next to the court.

"uhm, weren't audiences supposed to be up there?" Jihyeong asked while pointing her finger up the students' seats.

"you're responsible for giving me food and wiping my sweat off, weren't you?"

"so you're calling me..a nanny!?"

"don't answer me with a question. you know you're lucky because you can now touch the masterpiece freely. i actually don't let anybody do this.. and don't worry, you'll have another reward afterwards."

"let me know what is it."

"for now it's a secret." he teased, "gotta go. game's starting within a few moments."

Yoongi ran into his team, getting ready for the game to start.

"..his legs are definitely prettier than mine.." she whispered as she stared at Yoongi's leg while he was running while dribbling the ball.

Jihyeong sat there and watched their school's team as they play along with the other team. No doubts, YesungDo is alot more skilled than the Whimoon.

When the game ends, their team won with a score gap of 13 to the other team. they all rejoiced. thanks to Yoongi.

Yoongi ran towards her with sweats all over his face and hair. Jihyeong saw him as the most valuable badass swaggy player of the year and causes her to space out, stare at him very deeply and everything went in slow motion.

"ya, do you got me some towel?" Yoongi asked.

"you looked so good..please take me now.." Jihyeong said slowly while still spacing out.

"later. for now i need to eat first." Yoongi uttered while quietly snickering.

"you're so handsome..."

"you're the first one to say that after jimin." he chuckled.

Yoongi took out a bottled water out of her bag and it suddenly fell off the ground causing it to snap Jihyeong out.