The Slug Who Plays Basketball

[ Narrator ]

Yesterday, when yoongi got helped by jihyeong for buying the groceries, he decided to buy her some fruits and snacks for her mother as a thanksgiving.

the moment they arrivived at their dorm, he never expected that he'll be holding her hands.. never.

right after presenting his (neck pillow) wife, jihyeong went back to her apartment and started packing her things.

..the foods that yoongi bought for her?

she left it under the dining table.

yoongi saw it later that night and decided to go to daegu the other day.

he did some research on her social media accounts to know her parents' address..

and yet it was successful.

11:15 am

Yoongi finally arrived at Daeguㅡthe city he came from, the city he loves.

he just walked until he got to the Kim residence, appreciating the beauty of his hometown.

the house stands beside the sidewalk, but the street was very calm, clean and peaceful, bright, quiet and lovely.

trees, grasses and flowers are everywhere, butterflies flying and benches under the shade of every corner.. just some perfect place to write a song.

he stepped on the first rung of the wooden stairs outside the house and it made a low creak. he continued stepping until he reached the door and knocked on it.

a woman in checkered aprons suprised him. it wasn't jihyeong, must be her mom.

he looked like a total bugger for her. wearing all black and a face mask, who wouldn't thought he was?

"goodmorning, mám. is this kim jihyeong's parents' house?" he asked politely, but anyone can still see his slothful behavior through his tone.

"yes. i am her mother..and who are you?" she responded, scanning him from head to toe.

"i am Min Yoongi, a classmate of your daughter.. i came here to give her this.." he said showing her the paperbags, "she left it in our dorm.. may i see her?"

"she's still lying asleep. i can just gave her that if you want." she lied, just being suspicious with the guy infront of her house.

Mrs. Kim find it really hard to trust a person. you must enter a needle's hole first before you can be trusted by her.

Yoongi knows that jihyeong is an early bird, she can't be still sleeping by this time.

"this woman got trust issues." yoongi said on his mind, " i can wait for her to wake up." he uttered.

"no i'll just give her that. just go back home and you might get grounded by your dad." she said, thinking that yoongi was just a fourteen year old gangster boy, (due to his baby-like face), who doesn't attend school, who likes vandalizing walls on the streets, who escaped his house just to see her girlfriend, even he knows that he'll recieve endless spanks from his dad.

i'm sorry mrs. kim, but you were wrong.

"i'm already eighteen.. and i can't just go back home since i just got here and i live in a dorm with six nutters at seoul."

"you came here just to give her a bag of groceries? well, you shouldn't have to."

"i've actually bought this for her mom as a thanksgiving, since she said she'll be going here..here, accept this." he said, giving her the paper bag