III - Sepulchral

Sunday

December 12th

7am

Jihyeong wake up in a cold morning with a sleeping Yoongi on her side.

She then decided to go downstairs to make their breakfast while still having something like a hang-over from their spectacular kiss last night.

"no need." someone said behind her and it turned out to be yoongi, "i'll go right away. they're might be looking for me."

"..you sure?"

"yeah.. thanks for the night. bye."

He then go away hurriedly without getting back the response from jihyeong.

Yoongi then rode a taxi until he got to their dorm.

There, two mad guys, known to be Jungkook and Taehyung, blocked his way inside with crossed arms and furrowed eye brows.

"excuse." Yoongi uttered.

The two gave him a stern look, still blocking his way, not letting him out of their sights.

"i said excuse."

"where were you last night, hyung?" Taehyung asked

"oddballs, we had an agreement about it."

"staying overnight with her was out of it." jungkook huffed, "tell me hyung, have you done something with her?"

"why should i? i'm a man with a great respect to myself and everyone else around me."

"i don't think so." taehyung murmured

"dasi grow grow grow, la la la - la la la, tto grow grow grow, la la la la la la~~~"(hoseok singing in the background while watering the flowers cheerfully )

"hyung, move on." Jungkook said

hoseok seemed to heard it and started singing another song.

"waterrrr!! ayo ayo!!!"

"next, please." Taehyung commanded as he pressed an imaginary ipod between his hands.

"nae flowers drink mul, yeah get yourselves so full, duh, fa la la la la la la la la~~"

"the plants are going to die soon, hyung. it's winter, remember!?" Taehyung shouted

random.

"..so where are we again, slowpoke?" jungkook asked with his arms still crossed.

"still standing outside the dorm, you freaking sun on a beach." yoongi replied sarcastically

"..beach!?" -Taehyung

"stahhp!!" squealed Jimin who just came across.

"you deserve a punishment, hyung." Jungkook said to yoongi in a serious tone.

"youngers can't punish the elders." yoongi huffed.

"well, let's see." Jungkook smirked.