Farewell

Taehyung clasped her hand even more, he stood up from his seat and gave her one final sincere kiss on the lips infront of everyone before he finally let go.

After some days they visited the cemetery, spent some hours there and let a white balloon flew into the air as a sign of peacefulness.

After a month, Taehyung went back to visit her grave alone, sat on the cold ground filled with grass and placed a boquet of white flowers to her tomb.

"Jihyeongie, look at this,.." He said next to the tomb while showing a gold ring on his ring finger, "i'm married."

He smiled for some seconds until he managed to pull out a box from his pocket. He took the other ring inside the small box and placed it on top of her tomb.

"I think i haven't told you yet that i'll marry my first love.." He said as his eyes got glistened, "it was you.. except for my parents, Jihyeong, you're the only girl i loved."

"..I wish i had shown you how much i love you when you were still alive, breathing and present. I wish i became that man who you will live with, who you will build a happy family with and grow old with.

I promise you that it would be only you and no one more. My love for you will never change and I'll keep you inside my heart even if i die."

~~~~

"I never tried to escape.

I just thought of visiting my parents who raised me, To beg for forgiveness and live together with them.

All I just wanted is for everything to remain what it used to be.

All I just wanted is to never be the one who'll make changes with their friendship.

I can see how happy they are when they are together, how they are able to smile through the hardships.

I wish I was able to say goodbye, I wish I was able to tell how much i loved them.

I also wish that I was able to return everything they showed and gave to me, but I never did.

I never thought that I'll be gone this early. I wasn't even done doing my plans and goals, ..I haven't even yet experienced what life really is.

Although it wasn't done in a peaceful way, I'm still thankful that i was given an opportunity to bring my feet off the ground, live life with a caring family and learn how to love .

Things that i'll miss? there's probably no way to start counting out.

That store which sells my favorite food, That old man who greets me everytime i go to school, Our teacher who makes the whole class boring, The boastful owner of my apartment, My apartment itself, My collection of shoes, The smell of old books, Almond peperos, Mixed berry flavoured youghurts, The costume i wore at the halloween party, My bed mattress which smelled like strawberries, My broken phone, My lovely pet chimchim,

My hometown, My witty dad and My skillful mom. funny how i haven't told them that me and my childhood bestfriend had met again, that his name had changed but he's still that same funny kid.

Also our house which smelled like pancakes every morning, My annoying sister Minji, My awesome brother Kyoungjae, Our collection of Harry Potter series,

..My 'prettier-than-a-girl' caring elder brother; Kim Seokjin.

My supposed-to-be genius future fashion icon brother in law; Kim Namjoon, the cheerful angel-like friend Jung Hoseok, and Froullie Maxwell; the girl i envied for looks.

Of course i'll also miss my pale seatmate whose legs are what i dreamed for, who i met first, who also used to hate me alot but then he suddenly kissed me without my permission and even asked for a second round like how dare he; Min Yoongi.

That guy who i got mistaken for being pervy for showing his abs confidently, the same guy who became my first kiss and the guy who's actually someone who's caring and kind, who's words and advises will be marked inside your heart; Park Jimin.

Also, that rude and snobbish kid that i hated alot, that kid who's really weak when it comes to love and who's also my secret first love, he changed alot and was actually Jimin's favorite; Jeon Jungkook.

How can i not miss someone who makes me smile and cry? that someone who from the very start i felt comfortable with, that someone who's got an undescribable personality who must be protected, my very first friend who came into my life; Kim Taehyung.

Moments with them are what i'm gonna miss the most. I'll miss how our situations sometimes got funny, romantic, dramatic or even scary.

funny moments which Taehyung and Hoseok usually started, scary moments like their creepy master bedroom, the ghost Yoongi and my unsolved nightmare.

If you're even wondering whom i choose among them, it's all of them. They deserve so much more and I felt like i had been the most luckiest creature and i would be very thankful every single moment for having them in my life.

There are alot of moments which we had created together, moments that i won't forget, moments that i will treasure for eternity."

~~~

" Living had never been easy. Everyday it gets harder, harder enough for us to feel despair. Sometimes we made wrong decisions, but it's not a reason for us to stop.

Everyday we encounter different problems and tried to solve it with our choice of solution from hundreds of equation but sometimes we just ended up making the problem even more complicated.

We find it so difficult to understand and so others will decide to give up and stop trying, but we also had to admit that we never escaped a lifetime without cheating.

What's the real point of cheating?
Cheating is pointless. Cheating makes us dumb and powerless. It's nothing but an act of showing laziness to think and move on your own. Cheating won't make us a good person.

Sometimes, we just used to escape. because we thought that if we escape, all of our problems and heavy responsibilities will be gone. but escaping just makes our life feel more dangerous and stressful. Once you got caught, you'll be in a total situation in which it will be way more difficult than what your life used to be.

Problems are meant to be solved, not to be thrown away.

If you think that you're going too far without doing anything good then it's alright. Life is a matter of choice and you should always remember it.

Everything you did is what you have chosen, Everything you did is what you have decided. You're living your life in your own way and there's nothing wrong of being different towards others.

Every person has their own point of views, every person has their own way of thinking. What they thought good is what they will do. but not every person thought of what it will result in the future.

Every path you have walked in comes up with countless obstacles. Every place you have entered comes with an entrance and an exit.

If you ever had that one dream, you should keep on trying and own a determination and so you'll reach it.

You'll never gain success without trying,
You'll never feel success without failing.

Don't get too impatient. Soon, the right time will come. If you'll ever succeed then always be thankful and don't develop a greed within you. "