Sorry, I Never Knew

3:30 pm (Cookery Class)

"Students, next week, we'll have an activity. each one of you will cook any dish that you can cook the best. your grades will be based on how the judges liked the taste of the food. today, we will discuss about the differrent ingredient we used everyday to------"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4:30 pm (break)

"you.., go to cafeteria??" Yoongi asked

".. is that.. really..yoongi?"

"ah yeah." Jihyeong replied.

when they were about to leave the room to go to the cafeteria with Taehyung, somebody called her behind.

"Jihyeong!" it was Froullie.

"why? you wanna come with us? i thought you already have your friends with you."

"o..of course, you're still my friend too."

"what the hell are she saying?" Yoongi said looking so confused, not understanding her language.

"Yoongi, she wanna come with us."  Jihyeong responsed.

"what? no. i don't like her with us. she's rude. she left you just to be with the three freaking daughter of satan. she will influence you,.it's contagious. tell her to go away."

"..what do you mean by.. d..daughter of..?" i asked him

"you dun'no? .... of course.. that girls,.."

"what? continue."

"i've used up all my energy. i need to sleep."

"YOONGI!!!"

"J..Jihyeong,.. what did he said??" Froullie asked

"uh..uhm,.. sorry.. i cannot translate it  i..it's too deep."

"..oh." *sighs*

"..m..maybe,..you should not come with us this time.. hang out with your friends instead." Jihyeong said with a great guilt inside. She never wanted to reject anyone.

That day when Froullie leaves the table with Jihyeong and the other guys, she met three famous students who are known to be the meanest and the most dangerous students around their university.

They have done so many activities that was prohibited by the school but because of money and fame, their parents got to treat the school's authorities as their own slaves.

Which only means that those three students can do whatever they wanted to do without anyone blocking their way.

Jihyeong, Yoongi and Taehyung left and headed to the cafeteria.

Namjoon was already sitting in a big long table with Seokjin on his side, Jimin & Jungkook together on the other side and hoseok there alone on the right side.

Taehyung managed to sit with Jimin and Jungkook. While Yoongi and i Jihyeong sat beside hoseok since he was alone there.

Namjoon and Seokjin looked really happy, as if something wonderful happened.

"Namjoon,.can you..help me for my assignment?" Jihyeong asked hesitantly as Seokjin was already staring at her.

"ah sure. mathematics?"

"yes.."

"gim'me your notebook. i'll return it to you tomorrow."

"..oh thank you."

"um Jihyeongie, do you have any pets?" Taehyung asked in a cute way, trying to start up a conversation.

"yeah..why?" She answered.

"I just missed my dog. Jin hyung don't want any pet inside our dorm except for jjanggu and rapmonnie!"

"w..who's jjanggu? and r..rapmonnie?"

"his and namjoon hyung's dog.. what's your pet's name? "

"his name is chim chim." 

The boys suddenly stared at each other and they started cracking up except for Jimin and Yoongi.

. . .

"Hahahaha!!"

"..w...what!?.. i..is there something..."

(continous laughing)

"..ugh! too noisy!" Yoongi covered his ear, pushed his lip inside and furrowed his brows.

"ya! stop laughing!" Jimin commanded, totally pissed off.

"Wait! can you please tell me what's going on? i don't understand why you are all laughing!!"

"...."

"why!?"

"because,..it's Jimin's nickname. i guess your puppy's really small."  Jungkook responded.

"Kookie!!" Jimin yelled.

"what a coincidence.."

"..i..it's Jimin's nickname?
.
.
.
.
.
..s..sorry, i never knew."