Compete For Her

[ Narrator ]

Monday

December 6th

It's exam day today.

their school was a bit late for it, wasn't it?

the exam starts at 7am and will end at 4pm, giving them short minutes for break.

they have forty five minutes for each subject, the one who'll not finish it on time can go back tomorrow, but will have three points deducted for their final score.

every student must be already inside the school at 6:30 for their assembly but they can exit whenever they want.

10:00 pm

It's now the last exam before the lunch break.

the teacher then came earlier as expected, handing out their test papers right after she came inside.

they will be taking history subject this time.
jihyeong got a smile plastered across her face as she reviewed well for it last night.

"this is so easy."

yoongi turned his head to her as he heard what she have whispered. he gave her a stern look but then jihyeong turned away.

in the middle of the examination, jihyeong only got three more questions left before she finished answering when someone tossed a crumpled paper right to her head.

it got her attention, she tried to look everywhere by turning her head slowly without looking like she's snooping at other's test papers or something.

everyone's busy for their businesses except for taehyung who's playing with his pen, like he's obviously the one who have thrown the paper.

jihyeong decided to uncrumple the paper, revealing that it was taehyung's handwritting saying ; "hyung!! num 27 whaz d answer!?"

she got the hint that it was really meant to be given for yoongi and not for her.
she's about to hand it out to yoongi but then decided not to.. the teacher might caught her and accused her for cheating.

she's the one who got to finish their exam first, she placed the paper on the top of the table and sat back to her chair.

after a couple of minutes, the other students got to finish their exams including yoongi, but jihyeong's becoming worried for not seeing taehyung placing his paper infront.

she looked on the wall clock at the top of the board and estimated the time.. it says; 6:43.

she bit her lip and got to drum her arm chair with her fingertips while whispering; "oh come on..taehyung!.. faster!!" repeatedly on her mind.

she's worried for him for he'll get three points deducted to his score, she finally decided to stand up from her seat to go to where taehyung is.

"hey! answer those now! you only got 2 minutes left!" she yelled

"but i don't know what to ansㅡ"

"then just use your vision to scan my test paper!"

"that's cheating."

"i know.. but you can just cheat only for this time! if the exam's over 60 and you only got 20, you'll have 17 if you did not pass it to the table now!"

"20!? u kiddin me? bet i'll get 48!!"

the teacher then noticed them at the back..

"Mr and Ms Kim, what's up with you two there? did i already allowed you to talk to each other!? there's still a minute left before the next subject!" she shouted, "now go back to your seat, Ms Kim!"