Phone

after i took a bath, i realized that jungkook wasn't at the living room anymore. he might be already inside his room.

i then realized that.. i got no extra clothes!! what should i wear now? what should i do? .. i might be the only person awake here and..

howww!?

though they are all boys,.should i borrow clothes from them? .. oh wait, seokjin! she,.. i mean, he ㅡ might have a pink one!

so i went upstairs to check if seokjin's already back. and yes he is. he's already having a beauty rest so it would be too rude if i wake him up..

until i heard some ruckus inside jimin & jungkook's room. so i decided to went nearer the door before going inside.

it wasn't a ruckus at all, it's jungkook teasing his hyung again.

so i knocked at the door and..

"come in!" jungkook shouted

how can i even come in when i'm only wrapped up with a towel?

"kook, come nearer the door please." i said

then he did. he suddenly opened the door

"oh!!..why aren't you dressed up yet?" he asked

"i..i don't have any extra clothes.. may i borrow yours?"

"sure.. wait a minute."

jungkook went back to find some clothes for me.

i peeked inside and i saw jimin there staring at me. he then suddenly changed his position so he won't see me.

jungkook came back with a white shirt and pyjamas and a pikachu onesie.

"if you ever need some girl stuffs, don't hesitate to ask jin hyung for it."

*snickered*

i changed my clothes and went back to their room.

what should you expect?

of course i'll be sharing the bed with kookie.

i'll just sleep there and that's all.

"why not sleep on the floor instead? let her in your bed alone." Jimin said while his back facing us

we just ignored him.

i sat on the edge of kookie's bed then he turned of the lights and went back to the bed.

i slid my back to rest my body then jungkook placed his blanket to me.

~~

i realized that i've been awake for too long. i really can't sleep.

i decided to check the time using my phone.. i pressed the home button and it's brightness blinded me. i immediately moved the slider to the most left so the brightness will reduce to the lowest.

it's already 3:30 am.

i can't find the most comfortable spot for me to sleep on. my sleepiness took all away in sudden so i decided to play some game on my phone instead.

i clicked on a game i've just downloaded yesterday and i haven't played it yet..

"Welcome to PiewDiePie's Tuber Simulator!!!" 

omfg my volume was raised to 100%

"can you please turn off your phone!?" jimin yelled

piewdiepie woked him, not me. sorry for that.

jungkook suddenly moved, nestled his head to my chest and placed his arms over me.

i was trapped and i can't even move my body. i pressed the power button to turn off my phone then i tried to stretch my arms to reach the bedside table next to me to place my phone.

oh man holly min

my phone slid off my hand

i tried to remove jungkook's arm off me then i stood to pick up my phone.

it's screen was cracked. poor phonie :(

..so this is how kookie got his phone style, huh?

i tried to open it to see if it still works and yes it did.

now we got a couple phone.

wait, ..couple?

i don't think it's approㅡ

"ji...come.. uup here.." said the sleeping kookie in a low choppy sound

"ahhh!! please stop abusing the child or you'll get sued!!" jimin yelled while still facing us from his back

his voice is so high-pitched that i even thought he were singing or something

"excuse me!?, what are you saying!?" i asked in a mean way while turning on the lamp so i can see his asdfghjkl face.

jimin then turned to me slowly

"ohh..y..you're not?..well i.. i thought.." he said

"you know,..y..you're so.. ughh.. of course i won't do that especially to someone i've been only with for a day." i rolled eyes on him

"we've been like.. uhm.. 50 plus days since we met and.."

"i know right. and you've already kissed me a week after we met... who does that!??"

"shh. your kookie is sleeping." he teased

"i'm supposed to be sleeping this time but i'm here talking with someㅡ"

the door suddenly opened without someone outside.

and as i can remember, jungkook locked it.

my eyes was sticked into the door then jimin stared at me

"you scared? hahaha."

i really like the way he laughs.. i mean, it's so cute. his voice is so.. uhh

"of course not." i replied

the door suddenly slammed so hard that i even screamed and jumped into jimin's bed and got to hug him ACCIDENTALLY.

"look what you're doing.. i knew it. you can't resist me." he teased

i immediately took off my arms around him but he stopped me

"i didn't give you the permission to take it away. just let it there, okay?"

i rolled eyes at him again.

he then changed his position in a way that we're facing each other..

he moved closer and i felt so awkward

i was about to move when..

"don't try to turn your back to me or ELSE." he said

i felt the need to go back to jungkook's bed because i'm starting to feel really weird this time.. but sadly, i can't. i got no idea what jimin can do if i made a single move.

the window inside the room opened violently as the wind blows..

i heard a loud scream of a lady coming outside and the lamp automatically turned off.

i was about to scream again when jimin covered my mouth and i just hid myself inside the blanket.

...

"you know, it's november 1st today." he whispered.