Dorm

September 11, Saturday

7:30 am

Jihyeong's already up and decided to take a bath. After some minutes, she decided to eat her breakfast but then she heard a car making repeated noises outside of her apartment.

"Jihyeongie!! " Someone called and she recognized it was Hoseok's voice.

"why is he so early? ..i haven't even eaten yet."

She then forced herself to get out and there he saw hoseok and the parked car.

"oh jihyeongie, there you are, hop in." he said

"b-but i haven't eaten yet.." She responsed.

"Jin hyung will cook for us" Hoseok said blissfully.

"okay so um, we'll ride a c..car?"

"yeah, why?"

"i thought i'll be riding a carriage" She teased.

"Jihyeongie!!"

"haha.just kidding" she chuckled

They then ride the car and got into the dorm. Jihyeong got fascinated for it's her first time to see such a huge place owned by young individuals.

Hobi opened the entrance door for her and there she saw Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung looking so sweaty and tired while cleaning their dorm.

"hi jihyeongie!" Taehyung greeted.

"oh hello there taehyung! a-aren't you guys tired?" She replied

"what do you think?" Jungkook reponsed impudently.

"where's seokjin?"

"at the kitchen" Jimin replied.

"oh, Jihyeong there you are." Seokjin greeted as he walked nearer.

"Goodmorning!" She bowed and smiled

"kids, you looked so tired now, you should take a bath."

"i will shower first!" Taehyung squealed

Seokjin then leave to go back to the kitchen.

"No. youngest first." Jungkook said

".. by height." Jimin also said.

"no i'm the first one to say it! so i'll go shower first!" Taehyung yelled.

Jihyeong found it so funny how these kids got into rucuses for simple things.

"let's do rock,paper,scissors then." Jungkook suggested.

They then played. for the first round, Taehyung lose then for the second round, the two got beaten by Jimin.

"i win." Jimin uttered, "i decided that we will take shower together."

"..Wha??" Taehyung got confused.

"i win. you two will do what i wanted to."

"let's go. let's follow what the naughty dwarf said" Jungkook huffed

Jihyeong can't believe it how suggestions made by them end up that simple. She can't also believe that Jungkook actually agreed to shower together with them. But since they were all guys, she understood it that it's just a normal thing for guys at their age.

Seokjin then came back while holding a tray of foods and seemed to look for the trio.

"w-where are the kids?" He asked