Time

[ Jungkook's POV ]

falling inlove wasn't a fault, right?

~~

.. yes. i liked her before.

but i just hid it. knowing that she won't like me for my attitude..

..

til one day, she dressed up in a way that really turned me on.. she looks so amazing.

i then found a great opportunity to finally tell her about it.. and it's through a dance.

well, i know. it's kinda awkward to confess to someone in such an event like that.

but i did it. i didn't hesitated to ask her.

... i can't hold it back all that i kissed her in a sudden. i got suprised by my moves , I  never knew i can already do that to her.

the night after the party, she got to sleep with me in my bed but then i woke up without her on my side. she's with jimin. hyung. they're even hugging each other.

..yes. it did hurt me.

jimin's being very showy with his feelings towards her so i found him a strong enemy.

i just used to tease him alot so he'll feel that even a younger can overpass him.

it worked sometimes but he always win at the end.

..
i thought jihyeong already felt comfortable with me so i did ask her again..

and she did explained alot..

just then i realized..

maybe she's right.. maybe it's too early for that.

maybe i should stop convicing her.

maybe i shouldn't be too sweet towards her for a while, it already annoyed her..

she might hate me to the point that she'll already stop talking, chatting, laughing, dancing, and hanging with me.

she might even choose mini-hyung or others over me.

i won't let that happen.
..

but if i stopped being like that with her, jimin might find alot of way to make her his property. . .

he's not the only one.

there's a probabilty that taetae-hyung can be my enemy too.

and what if minion-gi hyung's just hiding something underneath his bed?

i mean, what if he also got feelings for her and he's just not showing it just like what i did before?

it shouldn't be like that.

our friendships should not broke just like jin hyung's mirror because of that little creepy insect.

i mean..

what if just because of a girl our friendships might broke just like that?

~~~~

.. she's not the only girl in the world.

there's billion of girls everywhere. they're might be even prettier than her, smarter than her or more kind than her...

so maybe.. it's time.

.....

it's time for the hyungs to find their own.

she's already reserved for me.

i won't let go of her ;)

"You think yoongi hyung too?" taehyung suddenly asked, seating in the sofa with me while eating a chocolate bar..

"p..please stop reading my mind.." i replied

"can you just give her to jiminie?" he asked

"w..what!? why should i?"

"they looked like a perfect match, isn't it?"

"it's because you set it up. you bought a costume that is similar to jimin for her.." i huffed

"i don't ship jikook." he said

"ew you think i ship myself to that mini creature? no way."

"i mean, jihyeong plus you.. it doesn't sound right." he said

"ugh... where did you got that chocolate, by the way?"

"in the fridge..um, you want?" he offered his chocolate bar to me with some melted on his hand

"n..no thanks. mom will get mad at me for stealing her chocolates."

"t..this is jin hyung's..?"

"yup. dad bought it for her as a present.. you know how much it costs?"

"how much?"

"..₩50,00."

he stared at me in a great shock with his eyes already bigger than mine.. he tried to remove the chocolate around his mouth and cheeks by the sleeve of his white sweater..

really, taehyung.

"o..once they starter finding it,.. p..please don't tell them that i ate it!!" he yelled

"why did you ate that without my permission!!?" yelled jin hyung who just came over, smashing the alien's head with his toy hammer.

"i..i'm sorryyy.. i'm just hungry, hyung!"

"then you should have eaten hobi's, not mine!"

just then hobi hyung walked across while eating a bar of snicker

"what?"

"what's happening here?" said jimini-on who just came holding a phone.

"whose phone is that?" i asked

"..my girlfriend's." he replied

it must be jihyeong's phone. she slept with jimin last night so she have probably left it there.

"Gimme that!" i yelled

"finders-keepers." he said as he went back upstairs

i'm gonna take it away from him as soon as possible.. it's not safe with him..

you know, jihyeong's privacy.

..

..i'm just concerned.