Vamps

"I..i'm sorry if you got jealous to us, i.. never expected that he'll act like that to me.."

he then stood up and faced me

"d..do you love me back?" he asked

i got my body frozed again and i don't know when or what to respond

because..

the truth is,.. i do like them all and everyday feels so hard being with them. my heart's being parted into many pieces and i can barely breath when interacting with them.

what should i do?

"do you love me back?" he asked again.

"jimin,..i..i do love you b..but--"

"you like all of us, don't you?.. well, you're not that lucky to have us all.. and no one should love more than one person. you'll need to choose. think more than twice. choose that person you know that will make you happy for eternity." he said

he then went outside, leaving me inside his room alone.

i sat to the edge of his bed and came to think for so long. his words played to my mind repeteadly but i realized that i need to keep this with me for a while and just live a happy, united life with them;..my friends.

5:45 pm

i went outside his room and stared at them downtairs.

i watched as they make jokes and laugh so hard..they are all so happy as if each of them doesn't need a girl to their lives to bring the brightest smiles on their faces..

the kind of friendship they had is  worthless.

"Jji~!! what are you doing there! come here!"
taehyung spotted me.

i then went downstairs and sat between taehyung and jimin

"should i put make up to you now!?"

he asked and i noticed jimin staring at me

"but i can really do it myself." i said

"oh okay.. if that's what you want." he smiled

"okay but where should i.. change..y..you know.. i got that 'masterbedroomophobia' because of what happened the last time when i got to sleep there.. so, as much as possible, i don't want to enter that room again."

"use our room then."

i went upstairs again to wear my costume that taehyung chose for me.

it was a vampire costume. as usual, it is colored with black and red.

the fabric's length was above my knees and i got a long cape and a high strap sock.

i put a dark red lipstick, dark eyeshadows and eyeliners to match my look.

i also got my hair dyed with pure black and curled.

i then looked at the mirror and realized that my outfit looked too sexy for a halloween party..

though i didn't like the outcome, i don't had a choice since this is the only thing i got.

but the thing is,. how can i get outside this room with clothes like these when there's seven boys outside waiting for me?

ㅠㅠ

6:30 pm

i then finally went outside..the first one who saw me was.. Jungkook!

the shape of his mouth goes "Woahh" but he turned his head back when i caught him looking at me.

then taehyung's next, he shouted and pointed his finger at me, causing the others to notice me