Evil

Froullie sat on a table with the three mean students known to be; Jinjoo, Eunmi and Hyeri.

They bullied her alot but she's so naive to realize what they were doing to her.

Probably because they envy her for her looks. They all grew up in US but they were not born as american as her. She's got natural green eyes, soft pink cheeks and a brown hair. While those students used to wear contact lenses, fake blushes, fake eyelids and got their hairs dyed with any colors they desired.

They got to bully her because of he being always alone, being unable to understand their original language, her mousyness and her inner nerdness.

They have even forced her to write a letter of hatred, sneak it to Jimin and Jungkook's locker as Jihyeong.

She did it in exchange for a trap Hyeri have given her. She said she'll post her dorky selcas on SNS if she did not do what they wanted. But if she did, she'll get a chance to be a part of their group which Froullie never wanted to happen either.

"I shouldn't have done that...i might bring Jihyeong in a complicated situation.." she thought,

"She said she'll help me get through this school year. She's the only one who offered to be my friend but... what have i done?"

She felt so guilty as she walked back to their classroom. She can't barely look around her and just got her head held down, looking at the ground.

She doesn't even know who Jimin and Jungkook was, but she already pity them for getting into their situation.

~~~~~~~

Hyeri's someone who don't care about what will happen to her future. She knows that her parents can do and fix everything for her. She's careless, greedy and a perfectionist.

She don't care about what others would feel if she said something to them, even if it's hurtful and rude or even if it can ruin her image. "I'm just being honest."

She doesn't have a mindset or even a goal she wanted to reach. She never had a stable relationship or friends that could resist sticking their noses with her.

Eunmi and Jinjoo's probably just forced to be with her because of their families. There are alot of times they just wanted to leave her alone. They got into so much trouble because of her but she didn't even felt guilty for anything they have done.