Asthenic

Jimin and Jungkook have decided to do what Taehyung advised them. They parted ways inside the dorm and practiced the song they will be singing on their own.

They then went out of the rooms to prepare their clothes. The two almost bumped to each other just then they saw Taehyung downstairs, already departing their dorm to visit his family who lives at another town.

The elders; Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi and Seokjin gathered to see after him on the exit gate while Jungkook and Jimin walked behind and wave him goodbye.

"You sure you can go to the train station yourself?" Namjoon asked.

"of course, hyung. don't worry."  he replied.

Taehyung's about to slid inside the taxi that was waiting for him when Jungkook suddenly called him.

"hyung!"

Taehyung turned his head to see the waving boy behind and the other one who got a heartwarming smile across his face. He then smiled at them back, said his word and managed to leave.

" do your best. "

They went back inside and the two decided to sat down along the others to finalize their plan.

"let us make her go to a place where there are no other people around. this should be special." Jimin said.

"that's right. let's make it at 4pm." Jungkook responded.

The two then leave the living room to prepare themselves. Pick their clothes, stylize their hair, shine their shoes and prepare the present.

After some long hours, they finally finished fixing themselves and they looked so good in casual but stylish clothes ㅡof course they don't want to look like some sort of princes from Europe.

With those reddish gradient lips, pinkish puff cheeks, fluffy beautiful hair and stylish outfits, they were so eye-catching that every girl can fall inlove with them with just a single glance.

They revealed theirselves out of their room to sashay around the other guys and ask for some suggestions about their look.

"you guys look so awesome!" Hoseok commented cheerfully.

"aw thanks hyung." Jimin responded.

"you look handsome.." Seokjin said as he brushed Jimin's hair to fix it, "but someone's even more handsome."

"Jungkook, you should probably take off your beanie. it doesn't match the outfit." The fashion critic; Namjoon said as he scanned him from head to toe and so Jungkook did what he told him to.

"what can you say, hyung?" Jimin asked as he smiled at Yoongi who's sitting on a couch with an inscrutable facial expression.

There comes a moment of silence, everyone's waiting for him to speak.

"don't proceed." he said.

Everyone got out of their expectations and leave them all blank.

"..w..what exactly are you trying to say?" Jungkook asked confusely.

Yoongi remained silent until Jungkook decided to confront him.

"what? a-are you jealous? you voluntarily backed out then now you're telling us to postpone this? what's wrong with you!?"

"..You're just wasting your time."

"huh," Jungkook sighed in anger, "wasting my time? what do you know about time management? all you know to do is to sleep and eat! how can all these efforts and preparations for someone special be a waste of time!?" Jungkook screeched as he violently tried to smite Yoongi on his shoulders.