Really Taehyung

"FINE! FINE! i'll drink it." Jungkook said

"look at him. how in the world can someone drinking milk look that attractive.." Jimin thought

Everybody became so noisy, and it seemed like they have already forgotten the main purpose why they were here.

Hoseok was talking to Yoongi, Taehyung talking to Jihyeong, Namjoon talking to Seokjin, and there's Jimin who just sat there and watched Jungkook as he lick his moisten lip repeatedly.

Jungkook suddenly noticed him that made them both look away. Jimin quickly moved his eyes to Jihyeong who sits right next to his favorite boy just to lessen the awkwardness that filled him in.

As he looked at Jihyeong, he scanned her and noticed how her physical traits were somehow similar to someone.

"she looks familiar..i think i have really seen her already somewhere.. even before the first day of school."

"As what i heard yesterday, we can choose to perform either solo or with accompany. but there's only a maximum of three students who can perform together." Namjoon announced, setting back the main focus.

"woah that's great!" Hoseok commented.

"then let's do the groupings, what do you think?" Jin suggested.

Seokjin pulled out a sheet of paper and have it torn into eight pieces and wrote numbers on it.

"..i got number two" Hoseok said as he picked a paper.

"me too!" Taehyung said cheerfully

"oh mine's four" Jin said

"..mine too!" Jihyeong responsed

"number one, cuz i'm a king." said Yoongi

"number one too " Namjoon said and fist-bumped Yoongi.

"three." Jungkook said with a dissapointed look but then Jimin seemed to be happy for he got the same number as him.

Therefore it's;

Taehyung & Hoseok

Yoongi & Namjoon

Seokjin & Jihyeong

Jimin & Jungkook

"this is not fair, let's do it again." Jungkook suggested.

"no that's enough, kookie." Seokjin replied.

"Jungkook will be my partner and that only means that our performance will be the most outstanding of all.. i swear."

"let's name our duo." Jimin suggested

"NO." Jungkook replied

"how about GD ?"

"what GD? .. do you mean.. whatever. that's cool." Jungkook suddenly agreed

"sorry but it stands for.. 'Golden Dwarfs' "

"then yoongi hyung should be your partner instead." Jungkook folded arms.

"did anyone mentioned my name?" Yoongi uttered as he got up from lying on the floor.

"no one hyung, go back to sleep."

"well kids, let's start practicing for dance." Seokjin announced

"you'll teach us? seriously?" Jungkook chuckle-teased.

"whatever. let us just practice by pair."