Sirius White

Tuesday

"ya, i heard that your team will be competing for the basketball team from Whimoon High school on saturday.." said Jihyeong to his seat mateㅡyoongi while answering a seatwork on their chemistry subject.

"yeah." he replied, not giving her a look, just focusing on his work.

"i've never seen you become so serious on school works like that."

"stop talkin' to me. i need to finish this."

she just turned her head in dissapointment. "nothing changed. still the yoongi i've known.*sighs* "

Their teacher was out of their room, he left them with a work with a help of a little discussion.

"hey, did you got low grades last quarter that's why you'rㅡ?" the restless jihyeong asked

"none of your businㅡ"

"can i see how you doing there?"

"no."

"come on, i can help you with that if you're having a hard time."

"no thanks. i don't neeㅡ"

Even before yoongi got to finish his words, Jihyeong stole his notebook from his desk to take a look with it.

"hey! give it back! imma curse if you don't!" yoongi yelled.

"mm..wait..what's this?" jihyeong uttered while scanning the notes on the back most part of yoongi's notebook.

"don't read that if you donㅡ"

"(reading) I'm gonna treat her to starbucks then buy her tons of rochers, reeses, snickers, rolex, and conveㅡ no, McQueen of course...
i don't know what girls like.. what about bandanas and chains? do they like it? yeah having swag is the most important of all.
well, imma buy the most expensive ones.
we'll go around seoul at night and..."

"stop reading it!!" Yoongi shouted

"is this your diary? i never knew guys write on their diarㅡ"

Yoongi suddenly snatched the notebook away from Jihyeong and scuffled out the room.

"hey! our class is not done yet!" jihyeong yelled, "I can help you with that girl, by the way!!"

[break]

Jihyeong was left inside the room, packing her things to head to the cafeteria afterwards until someone suddenly backhugged her.

she stopped from what she's doing and recognized it was taehyung who hugged her by his scent.

"taeh..." she uttered

"yeah?"

"why are you..."

"aren't best friends supposed to be like this?" taehyung replied while placing his head above jihyeong's shoulder.

she felt a great pound coming from his chest as taehyung tightened his arms around her waist.

"i..i.."

"i missed you so much, you know? i just wanna give you back the things we should have done if we were together those years."

"..wh..what do you mean?"

"..blimey!!  i can feel your heart beat!" taehyung teased

"ah..that's actually my normal heart beat." she lied

"don't kid me. it's not normal." he whispered to jihyeong as he took of his head from resting to her shoulder.

Taehyung just turned to another person.
not literally like shape-shifting but his personality changed in a sudden for that moment. he wasn't that lad who cries for cockroaches but an all grown up man who knows how to deal with girls.

his deep voice gave jihyeong mini goose bumps and an obvious blush on a portion of her cheek.

Taehyung managed to twist her slowly as to make them facing each other while his hands are still wrapped around her, making their faces being so close.

the door suddenly opened as yoongi came back inside, resulting for the two to make a quick distance to each other.

"forgot my phoㅡ geez, what's happening here!?"

"hi.." taehyung greeted, "you may leave now."

Yoongi gave taehyung a look like it'll be his last minute alive. he then took his phone above the table then walked away.

"we should go eat now, don't you think?" taehyung asked.

"uh ..yeah." she responded, "w..would you mind taking your arms off me?"

"what's wrong with it? we're bestfㅡ"

"i know. . but it makes me feel different.. i mean, awkward..o-or something like that."

"huh?"

"nevermind...let's just go."

At the cafeteria, they sat all together in a table like what they used to do.

"how's lil sister today?" seokjin asked, cheerfully greeted jihyeong

"i'm fine..thanks." she replied in an idle tone

"you look like you're not.. are you sick?" seokjin asked once again as he tried to reach for jihyeong's face.

"no..i'm really okay."

"about that night again? well, i understand. don't worry about that anymore. i'm not mad at you. it's in the past and i know that it's out of purpose." namjoon said, pertaining to that moment when jihyeong got drunk and got to kiss seokjin.

"..yeah?"

[Class Dismissal]

Jihyeong went out their room, Taehyung followed her and patted her head using his huge hands while they're walking across the hallway.

Yoongi then ran after them. he violently pushed taehyung away and unexpectedly placed his arms around jihyeong's shoulder and proceeded on walking like a complete inloved drunk man.

"Hyung!! you so mean!" yelled taehyung who's just sauntering at their back with an upset look.

When they got to pass to the class 2-3 room, Jungkook appeared and pushed yoongi away from jihyeong. He replaced him with his arms around her shoulder and just looked straight, preventing any eye contact as he was shy infront of her.

Jihyeong looked so confused on what's happening between her and the guys, she just continued on walking until Jimin finally came.

He went on the opposite side as jungkook and slowly slid his hands on jihyeong's waist, pulling her closer to him.

"Jiㅡ" She uttered as she got pulled by Jimin

"shhh.." he whispered

Jungkook and Jimin stared at each other intensely, as if they were going to each other alive.

Jihyeong got all red and decided to run away from them. her hands are covering her face, trying to hide those tomato cheeks.

the guys got to argue one another but then managed to follow her afterwards.

outside the school, Jihyeong was already about to enter the taxi when the guys stopped her.

"..um, c..can you please..expㅡ.." she uttered

"saturday, 2 pm at MouseRabbit Underground." Jimin said

"4 pmㅡ Lotte World!!" Taehyung shouted

".. 6pm at Cafe Aewol Monsant." Jungkook said

"ah. just watching our team at the competition will be good enough." yoongi uttered, "3pm sharp, be late or suffer from mㅡ"

"wait.. can you guys please tell me whㅡ"

"see ya on weekend!!" taehyung shouted as she pushed her inside he taxi.

...

"...seriously,..what's up with those jerks??"