Prologue

September 6th, Monday 

6:17am

[Narrator]

Another school year of YeSung-Do Highschool has came. New teachers, new facilities, new classrooms, new lessons and new students are what should be expected again.

Kim Jihyeong, a sixteen year old student entering her 10th grade who came from the city of Daegu has arrived.

She's simple but is really noticable among guys. There's alot of them who admires her but the only thing is that she's a snob.

She's someone who don't really care about the people around her. She only care about those who are conspicuous or extremely eye-catching. She won't also do a certain thing if she don't feel like it unless someone convinced her to.

She's indeed really cold but she secretly go crazy for all the sweet and cute stuffs.

~~~~~

She slid off the taxi she rode and welcomed her new school. She was fascinated for it was bigger and alot more beautiful than her old school.

She then took little steps until she got inside and searched for the room she belongs in.

Room 10-01.

She carefully twisted the slippery door knob and slowly entered the classroom. At her suprise, everyone's staring deeply at her as if they were going to eat her alive.

"You must be Ms. Kim Jihyeong." The teacher who's sitting on her chair said, "Well, hello and welcome to our class."

"Yes, I am, Ms..?"

"Mrs. Choi. I'm Mrs. Choi. It's nice to meet another student to be added in this class."

"Hello, Mrs Choi. I'm all new here.. may i ask what class is this?"

"You are on the first section, Ms Kim. Everyone inside this class are those who had the highest grade averages on their past school years. Every student here are well organized, disciplined and intelligent. So expect to get well along them and expect a very good and easy school year experience if you truly belong with this class."

She just nodded and asked formally, "Where should i sit?"

"On the chair, of course. You do not want to sit on the floor, do you?"

Jihyeong just fake smiled at her. She looked around for a vacant seat and there she saw one on the second row beside a guy in a hood who's sleeping on his desk.

She walked until she got there, trying to sit slowly for she won't bother that sleeping classmate.

"I thought everyone inside this class are well organized and disciplined? then why is he already sleeping for the first day and for the first subject?.. whatever." She thought on her mind.

"Uhm excuse me, Ms. Kim but can you please wake up your seatmate? our class is going to start soon." Mrs Choi asked.

"But i'm not his mom."

She just did what the teacher asked her. She gently tapped his shoulder repeatedly until he finally turned up his head.

"Who the fㅡ" the guy uttered while taking his earphones off and looking at his right side.

Jihyeong also just stared at him in response, noticing how pale and round his face and slanted his eyes were.

"why are you staring at me? who are you?" The guy interrogated with his eyes still half closed.

"I'm Jihyeong. I'm a transferee from Daegu, and you?"

"why would i tell you if you'll know it anyways?"

"though he's cute, i swear i will not get along with him."

Mrs Choi started checking attendance and Jihyeong seemed to listen very well on each name she mentions.

"Ms. Froullie Maxwell."

A girl with a long natural brown hair infront raised her hand. From her distance she could still notice her physical appearance that is a lot different from them.

"She must be a western."

"Mr Kim..." Mrs Choi spoke

"it'll be not suprising if there's someone in this class who has the same surname as me."

"Kim Taehyung."

Jihyeong looked for the guy with that name and saw a guy on the most back part of the classroom raising his hand. He must be him.

"well it's so suprising to know that there's a very handsome guy who has the same surname as me."

She described him with a mixture of both handsomeness and cuteness. He has a perfect shaped face, shiny eyes and fluffy brown hair that made him look like an actual famous actor.

"isn't he an actor!?"

"Mr. Min Yoongi." Mrs Choi spoke once more.

"His name sounded really cute. it would be nice if i knew who he is."

Unexpectedly, his lethargic seatmate raised his hand sluggishly and removed his hood, revealing more of his face and his grey fluffy hair.

"So, You are Min Yoongi?"

"You already heard it so don't ask me."

"I'm just clarifying if it was you becaㅡ"

"Shut your laughing gear off. If you wanna survive here then be quiet and don't talk to me."

"That's why i don't like befriending others. Look, i'm the first one who approached him but i received nothing. and the fact that his personality is so different from what his name and appearance says.. it doesn't really suit him." She muttered.

"I heard everything you said."