Chum

September 7, Tuesday

6:35 am

Jihyeong's already inside their classroom when suddenly, a girl classmate approached and pulled a chair nearer to them and sit in there.

"her name...i knew it but i forgot.."

"Hi.. i... i.. I am Froullie." she said

"oh yes, she's Froullie Maxwell, the western girl whom i envy for her looks."

"hi there.. I am jihyeong." i greeted

" oh, you can speak english too? .. thank god."

"y..eah? why?"

"i'm from california and just a transferee here. i can't speak korean that much that's why it is so hard for me to fit in this school. i haven't  yet met someone who'll understand me..but lucky me, i found ya."

"ohh i see. i'm also a transferee here, i still don't know the facilities around here,.. even the rules and regulations... wait.., why didn't you enter an international school instead?"

"actually, i'm a half american, and half korean. my mom is a korean individual and she's the one who told me to enter here. i really don't want to, but.. i need to."

"oh really?..uhm, why did your mom wanted you to enter this school and what would she do if you did not enter here?"

"she want me to learn alot about korean traditions & beliefs, eat korean foods, wear korean clothings, sing/dance korean songs, and many more. she also said that after i graduate here, i must become like a real korean like her. i'm an only child so maybe that's why she's being like this to me so much."

"ohh.. it sounded like a mission.. a really hard mission."

"you're right."

....

"i think this is my chance. i want to have a friend so maybe i could befriend her?
she seemed to be a really nice personand a very responsible daughter..i'm gonna help her."

...

" i can help you with that!"

"Really!?"

"yeah."

"omg! thank you!!"

"so... friends?"

"friends!!!" she screamed out of happiness.

"by the way, i am turning 17 this october and you? how old are you? you're really pretty, i actually envy you."

she just stared at her seemed like she didn't understand what she said.

"sorry but.. what did you said?"

"Oh.. i'm sorry .. i mean, i'm sorry. i..i forgot. uhm, how old are you?"

"i just turned 17 last march."

"oh.. "